Lyric Muncey Best Ever Outside of Knoxville

K2ruth

If you haven't had a chance to watch her play, get to a Clinton game NOW! Lyric is the best player to ever play high school volleyball outside of Knoxville in the greater Knoxville area.

She plays for a non volleyball school. She has no high school coaching, and has little support from her teammates but is the best player you've never seen! She can play all six position, the best serve in the area, and will carry Clinton to a championship.

There has never been a better player in our area on a team outside of Knoxville! She's a senior, so see her soon!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea who this player is, but that is a bold statement. Are you including Anderson County and Norris High School in the area?

Those two schools have produced dozens of College Players many of who have played college ball at Division 1 schools including the Univ of Tenn and the Univ of Alabama.

My daughter played with Rachel Templin who was a three time all- state player who set the state record for kills in a game with fifteen in the state semi finals. She turned down an offer to Ole Miss and went to another D 1 school closer to home, Campbell Univ, where she was all conference three years and she's not even considered the best to have played at AC.

I hate these statements where parents get on here and make these wild statements just to blow up their own kid. I think it is disrespectful.

Again, I don't know anything about this player, she may be great, but I can't imagine that coming from Clinton she is the best ever!

I was able to watch Muncey tonight. She's a definite athlete but ineffective on the court. She consistently hits the ball out of bounds. Her hits were incredibly strong, but of 4 games against Karns. She had 5-8 kills. Karns played in a different league than Clinton. Clinton is solid, bet between the middle and two OHs from Karns they didn't have a chance.

ORCat you are delusional. I am going to stop posting on this board because of you. You jump on everything I say. All I have to say is check the stats. You are wrong. I'm off this sight. I joined to have objective discussions, not to be harassed by you. Like I said, Muncy was impressive with her natural athleticism, but she needs more coaching to get that power in control. I'm not sure what grade she is in, but she has incredible potential. She's not quite there yet.