Dobyns-Bennett vs Sevier County

tennesseestud2013

You're not understanding what I'm saying. I'm not just talking about Cook passing. Cook was dangerous both running and throwing. Malik woul still take some direct snaps at times. But with Malik in the backfield the defensive of Maryville keyed on him. With cook at QB they would have to account for both. Cool could hurt you with his running and that's what he would have done. Don't get me wrong, I've never enjoyed another DB season as muck as I did last year. Malik and Swafford were fun to watch. And what gun to watch him play QB. I wish they would let Makale play QB. I miss seeing that speed that much. Anyway that's my opinion. ROLL TRIBE

I actually agree with db91 !! wow ... lol 

Malik is an awesome athlete , I thought the best we saw all year , but I thought it hurt DB that he had to play QB , our guys did totally focus on him and didn't really try to " go get him " as much as just kept him hemmed in . I think if you had Cook , or any other player who could of gotten the ball to Malik in open space ... it probably would have been a different game ... I actually thought this was pretty obvious and I'm surprised to see anyone thinking DB was better off without Cook ... no brainer I thought . I'm proud to be pulling for the 2 DB Stars now playing for the Vols , they both have been very impressive so far . 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC 42  DB 20

Looking forward to attending this one, I'm just not sure when to get there taking into accound DB's sad visitor stands and not knowing how well SC travels. 

We were there last year in the playoff game, sat on the visitor side, and it was jam packed 30 minutes before the game started.     Now this being the reg season, not sure if SC will bring that many or not, but I would not be surprised because the Bears fully expect to win this one and i'm sure the SC fans want to see it happen

You can stand behind the goal post on the score board side where all the cool people are.

You want cool?      DB fans, when you guys come to Boone on 10/4 we may let you ride the Blazer Blimp.    No, really, we have a blimp at football games.     Ok, it's really just a red hot air balloon with GO BLAZERS painted on the side, but still the view is great.    Sort of like when you played that metal electric football game back in the 70's

You want cool?      DB fans, when you guys come to Boone on 10/4 we may let you ride the Blazer Blimp.    No, really, we have a blimp at football games.     Ok, it's really just a red hot air balloon with GO BLAZERS painted on the side, but still the view is great.    Sort of like when you played that metal electric football game back in the 70's

Oh....I thought you were talking about db91's wife there for a minute.