Silverdale Baptist Academy vs Grundy County

THEDOC

Well I went down to the Grundy County field, where I saw something and I just had to smile. My mind told me to laugh with caution, but my heart said go ahead and crack a joke about that. And I said hey defense wont you give us a sign, we'd give anything to have you stop a 3rd and 9, we'd do lots of cheering and be there at the end of the game. Yeah I never seen a defense looking so bad, man I gotta laugh its a one of a kind. We all left at once, didnt think twice, and im sold on the other team at the 30 yard line they just picked up 8 yards maybe even 9.

get off the juice tigerfan

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you just love how other teams that's as hillbilly as anyone else is running around sticking his nose where it doesn't belong! Writing those hillbilly jingle songs. I hear y'all have your issues in DC too. But you all just choke in the big games huh! Livingston has owned you all year after year! Lets write a jingle about that!

Edited by Beavcleaver

Don't you just love how other teams that's as hillbilly as anyone else is running around sticking his nose where it doesn't belong! Writing those hillbilly jingle songs. I hear y'all have your issues in DC too. But you all just choke in the big games huh! Livingston has owned you all year after year! Lets write a jingle about that!

I doubt you have the brain capacity or creativity to attempt writing a "jingle", but please do!

I Don't waste my time worrying about everyone else's problems. We have our own here in GRUNDY. Your the one with the IQ brilliant enough with the song writing talent not me. Heck move to Nashville.

Our problems are far and few between compared to Grundy County. Our community has never second guessed anything Coach Trapp has done, even in bad times people wasnt calling for his head. The same cannot be said about Grundy, like I said yall are about like Warren County.

Our problems are far and few between compared to Grundy County. Our community has never second guessed anything Coach Trapp has done, even in bad times people wasnt calling for his head. The same cannot be said about Grundy, like I said yall are about like Warren County.

I applaud you Sir for supporting your coach through the good and the bad. It's people like these idiots on here that give our county a bad name. They take this stuff way too serious. Most likely because their "little Johnny" is warming the bench and is not actually good enough to play. They say things like we have had the most talent we ever had. Well they dont realize that alot of other schools we play have talent too. I think we have made it to the playoffs a few times with the Bryant's. Right? Lost against a powerhouse Cheatham County team last year that was undefeated and hung right with them until the 4th quarter. But enough of that.

How many coaches would want to come to coach on the mountain? Especially for fans like this. People have every right to express their opinions. I understand that. But this is just a game! A game that by some is being taken way too serious. In the grand scheme of things it really doesnt matter. To some of you who are reading this who may get the wrong impression of our coaches. I will say this. They are fine christian men who set a very good example to our teenage boys. I know its about winning and losing to some people and thats fine, but i would rather have a coach that cares and sets a christian example for our young men than ones who only care about winning and winning only and not the kids. Dont misunderstand me. These coaches do want to win. All coaches do. No one likes losing. But no one is looking at the bigger picture here except a few. Again who would we get? People want to call for a coaches head but they wont step up and say who they actually think would even consider coming to this mountain. We are what we are like it or hate it. I will take men like the Bryants any day over someone who really doesnt care.

We are what we are like it or hate it.

You always will be with that attitude. To me that is the attitude of a loser. Sorry. I'm not trying to be mean, but if we are what we are is the attitude of a team or fanbase then yes its time for change on some level.

Edited by nitetrain

We are what we are like it or hate it.

You always will be with that attitude. To me that is the attitude of a loser. Sorry. I'm not trying to be mean, but if we are what we are is the attitude of a team or fanbase then yes its time for change on some level.

When I said we are what we are I was not talking about the football team I was talking about the mountain as a whole. Do you think coaches would be beating down the door to come here? Well? We can win with what we have and that's the Bryants. I am proud they are our coaches. Period.