White Co vs Warren Co

theoldballcoachbaby

Did #13 j.v qb put a wuppin on them Sparta boys last night or what! Put up 20 points only playing 6 min of the game to win it! Its time to see him playing some varsity q.b ya need that scoring power

I'm sorry Dad, but Gudat ain't ready for the big time! He would get killed playing varsity now, one good hit and it's over. Yes, we need to change up QB's but we don't have another that's ready. 

Just a fan not dad! He can make the crowd come to there feet.the team is not saying your thoughts or parents.but I respect your opinion.but if other q.b plays bad put him in for few series to see. Then put starter back in then we know for sure. If your winning there not this problem.this boys stats are crazy! He got 93 q.b rating to the others 47 a lil competition makes everyone better.

O.K. Dad, we all know who you are. But your son didn't win the game Monday night by himself. I think 10 other young men where on the field too! But in your eyes it was all your son's doing, and that's wrong. Yes , every parent likes to brag on their kids but YOU need to give credit to the other players also. For somebody that's  "just a fan", you know a awful lot about #13, why is that Mr. Fan?

I'm sorry Dad, but Gudat ain't ready for the big time! He would get killed playing varsity now, one good hit and it's over. Yes, we need to change up QB's but we don't have another that's ready.

Lol @ change qbs ... Some peoples kids ...do you people forget that the league td run was set up by a throw and he threw the other TD , barely missed Carden for another .I don't get on here much to defend my son but he was one of the main reasons the game was as close as it was .. Yet he makes a mistake and get crucified by kids at school and people on Facebook and here ... Most of which never played or participated .. But they use there "as seen on TV " coaching experience to rate his ability to play qb .. Sad...

The biggest problem warren county has this year is lack of production from the offensive line. They are not getting the job done up front and this is the reason the QB is having a bad year as are the running backs. When the RB's get hit at or behind the line and QB is sacked 7-8 times a game, blame should be put where the problems is.

• Upvote 1

Randy, I'm not saying it's Hunter's fault. Not at all. But when he keeps making the same mistakes each week, the "coaches" need to to get him to change or put someone else in just to see what happens. I should have made myself clear , my apology. Our O line needs to do a better job than they have been doing, receivers need to run better routes, it's a team problem for sure. 

It is so sad that every time I get on here its a debate on the qb spot. Yes there is somethings that need to be fixed but I don't think its the qb spot the best man got the job. Also at the same time Gudat is good at what he do but maybe he could get some playing time might not be at qb maybe another position. I am for the boys I believe they all deserve a chance but you parents are making it hard for the kids. These boys will never play as a team as long as their parents are being childish. You parents need to step back and let the coaches do their job. I believe you have a job to do and would hate for someone to be criticizing your work all the time. If you feel you can do any better well you should of applied for the job but you didn't so be a parent and just support your son. Take it how you want it is what it is.

Gudats out played all q.b all season and only one winning games with coming in and just taking over the game.w.c coaches rather loose than let him show up the awful performance by other q.b so you would move him for being the best qb. I heard w.c lost again can't wait to see stats said ya only got 3 points. Gudat got 20 points in 6 min mon i saw that game. Talk about getting crowd going haven't seen that since Jeff womack!

• Upvote 1

Monday was a JV game. Get over yourself 'stats don't lie'. Support your team and your program. This thread represents everything that is bad about high school football. The kid might be a decent quarterback I don't know but I do know White County left several of their JV players at home for this contest and that it took a mishandled kickoff return to determine the outcome. I'm not sure that translates to Friday nights.