Oak Ridge vs Sevier County Predictions

finalsay

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been an OR fan since the 1960s. This is the worst offence I have seen since the Bill Young days. With all the speed OR has in the backfield, if we had a good head coach, we would be undefeated by now. There is no way OR should ever lose to a 3A school. My buddies and I have not been to a single game this year. This is the first time this has happened. And I will not support Lussier as long as he is coaching OR.

I am sickened by the same old BS on these Oak Ridge threads.

No one has bad-mouthed the players.

Some people like the coaches and some don't!

Coacht provides a great forum for sharing opinions, but the Ridgers keep beating the same dead horse and it is getting quite old.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. You either like or dislike the Oak Ridge coaches. But please, stop posting the negative comments; stop the name calling; and stop all the petty, little arguments.

Relax, enjoy the playoffs, and chill out until the season is over.

rabidwildcatfan,

How does a thread entitled "Oak Ridge vs. Sevier County Predictions" turn to negative rubbish?

You sound like a half-way intelligent person with your response, "If you are sick of these posts, don't read them! Seems simple."

Thanks for your advice! I think I will take your advice a step further and never again concern myself with Oak Ridge football. 4 years ago I was totally consumed with Oak Ridge football, but it is no longer worth the hassle.

Read ELWOODS post CATBOOSTER and take it to heart! This is what BL has done to the program! This is one reason the attendance is down! These guys used to buy tickets and were good prospects for booster donations! That is your job. Wakeup and get a clue and bring these people back into the fold! Stop supporting this coaching staff! SUPPORT THE BOYS NOT THE COACHES! It's OK!

While all of you love talking about how bad a coach Lussier is, the defense that he just this past year became the cordinator of is allowing a whopping 9.8 points per game. Thats pretty dang good. It seems that he has done his job coaching this defense and making it one of the nastiest, more ferocious defenses around. I would say that if the other team scores 10 points that you should win the game. Last year i would say that number was more like 20 or 25 and that was mostly the reason we were 6-4....so maybe Lussier isnt all that bad a coach after all...just something to think about

peniroo,

why not support them all, coaches and players, during the season? maybe that would make OR better. if you think a change should be made, that's your right, but wait until the season is over and go to the proper authorities(i.e. principal, school board, etc) but do it after the season. don't bad mouth during the season. that only tears everybody down. OR is in the playoffs and have had a really good season so far. good luck to the wildcats this week. OR wins this game. no score predicted.

go cats go!!!

ohreally you ARE NOT the type to let some one like rabid keep you away! Rabid, from what I have seen, has changed position from his earlier posts anyway.

Your resignation is denied..

Don't ruin our day by dropping out because your posts are always the best---

Hang in there ohreally! The REAL LIFELONG Wildcat fans and players need you!

ps do you like APPLE bees and Big MACKS or the Gates Brothers cafeteria the best?