"WAYNE COUNTY @ LORETTO

IMAWCFAN

You not going to talk about the game with us.

Hey, where is that thread high jacker that went on n on before the game?...Oh... Here he is....Bigby said all he needed to say Before The Game.... Seems he was right too. No need to say nothing now but I told yall so and Congrats WC!.... Looking forward to seeing yall in a few weeks, not the out come of the game though. I know also what is fixing to happen then too... :)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, where is that thread high jacker that went on n on before the game?...Oh... Here he is....Bigby said all he needed to say Before The Game.... Seems he was right too. No need to say nothing now but I told yall so and Congrats WC!.... Looking forward to seeing yall in a few weeks, not the out come of the game though. I know also what is fixing to happen then too... :)

You can say what you want now Bigby the Loretto posters are nowhere to be found

Lol..... The boards are for talking about football which is exactly what I've been doing. Not for coming on here acting childish and calling names..... My post are relative to this game as describing Loretto's last game play. Which thanks to mTp turnovers which they themselves gave up (Loretto did not ever strip the ball, caught a pass any pee wee league could) and penalties that mTp caused themselves or did Loretto make them do that too..?..... lol

I think by coach T's standards I am more than welcome to be on, comment on any thread I find some relativity with...... At least when I comment it's worth reading. They are talking about the games. Not crap one could find on any playground during elementary reccess time

Edited by Bigb70