"WAYNE COUNTY @ LORETTO

IMAWCFAN

Lol.... I guess that's good reasoning....I mean makes since right.

WC is 3-3 Loretto is 3-2

Combined records of opponents

WC 14-18 Loretto 12-16

WC has played 4 teams with winning records and 2-2 in those games.

Loretto has played 2 teams with winning records and have lost both games. The teams that Loretto has beaten only have one win each.

I think it's pretty evenly matched all they across, gonna be a good game

Maybe it stands to reason that the 2 teams that beat Loretto have 9 wins and would beat everybody Wayne Co has played. Essentially, WC has played one more 2-2 team than us and lost to them. Against the 2 common opponents, WC is 1-1 and has outscored them 26-13. Loretto is 2-0 and outscored them 61-9 (if you count the 6 Perry Co starters scored on Loretto's B-team).

Doesn't matter. Whoever wins the turnover battle will win the game. Safe travels to the WC fans coming to LoTown. Should be a good game.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it stands to reason that the 2 teams that beat Loretto have 9 wins and would beat everybody Wayne Co has played. Essentially, WC has played one more 2-2 team than us and lost to them. Against the 2 common opponents, WC is 1-1 and has outscored them 26-13. Loretto is 2-0 and outscored them 61-9 (if you count the 6 Perry Co starters scored on Loretto's B-team).

Doesn't matter. Whoever wins the turnover battle will win the game. Safe travels to the WC fans coming to LoTown. Should be a good game.

Hey, didn't say it mattered, I was just tryin to go by the logic that Loretto fans started but y'all are right..... I mean Huntingdon did beat Milan.

Maybe it stands to reason that the 2 teams that beat Loretto have 9 wins and would beat everybody Wayne Co has played. Essentially, WC has played one more 2-2 team than us and lost to them. Against the 2 common opponents, WC is 1-1 and has outscored them 26-13. Loretto is 2-0 and outscored them 61-9 (if you count the 6 Perry Co starters scored on Loretto's B-team).

Not to make excuses about the PC game but it was played during the monsoon a couple weeks back, WC would have hung 60 on the board had it been dry. Looking at this game realistically I think it's going to be a good matchup with both teams having size and speed. It will probably come down to who makes the most mistakes.

There should be a lot of smack talk about this game . It is for the District Championship. Wayne County fans are behind their team and Loretto folks the same. The message boards are a good way to get biased insight on the players and teams . The game will be low scoring like last year but I think Loretto has more senior leadership and will make fewer mistakes . Lowtn will get the W !

Lol.... I guess that's good reasoning....I mean makes since right.

WC is 3-3 Loretto is 3-2

Combined records of opponents

WC 14-18 Loretto 12-16

WC has played 4 teams with winning records and 2-2 in those games.

Loretto has played 2 teams with winning records and have lost both games. The teams that Loretto has beaten only have one win each.

I think it's pretty evenly matched all the way across, gonna be a good game

One thing to consider is that Loretto's two losses are to undefeated 3A Lewis Co. and 5A Lawrence County.  Not that it is always an issue with 1A vs 2A or 2A va 3A but 2A vs 5A usually is enough to make a difference.

I do think it will be a pretty evenly matched game and hopefully a good game with all players staying healthy and no injuries.

There should be a lot of smack talk about this game . It is for the District Championship. Wayne County fans are behind their team and Loretto folks the same. The message boards are a good way to get biased insight on the players and teams . The game will be low scoring like last year but I think Loretto has more senior leadership and will make fewer mistakes . Lowtn will get the W !

how many seniors does Loretto start? WC has 8 starting seniors if I counted right.

He must've gotten the Big Bigby game report. Loretto had nothing to do with winning that game. mTp lost it.

Loretto lost the first half....That is something Loretto had to do with..... Absolutely only the second half matters... But from the first half mTp pretty much gave up the first Loretto TD by giving them the ball (fumble) on the Tigers 25 yard line.

2nd half mTp receives kick off makes a decent little return then gets 3 penalties back to back to back penning them back 30 yards or better to make a first down forcing an 18 yard punt which gave the Mustangs another short field from the Tigers 32......Another easy scoring posistion for Loretto thanks to Tiger mistakes.

3rd Loretto TD set up from a bad decision from mTp QB to throw instead of going on and running with it, but throwing to a receiver on the Tiger 43 yrd. line covered by 3 DB's.... Easy pickings... Got ran back 20 yds. to the Tiger 23 yrd. line..... Setting up yet again short field advantage for the Mustangs.... Thanks to a Tiger mistake.

mTp pretty much gave Loretto 3 TD oppurtunities. Period. Helping Loretto to beat themselves..... Loretto only had to score ONCE from their side of the field on their own drive from a kickoff. 4th TD for Loretto.

I have done said. Loretto played ball. Congrats to them on that.... But mTp yet again beat themselves along with some help from the Stangs.... and that's just the truth of it.

The only way that Loretto will beat Wayne Co. Is for WC to give the Mustangs the same opportunities and mistakes that mTp gave them..... WC holds onto the ball and limits penalties?.... No way Loretto wins. JMO.

Dont get me wrong you guys won and made the plays but take away 2 critical mistakes by the tigers and you would have a different game. I would say that if you played 10 times you would beat them 8 times. But they had there chances. Dont act like you blew them out and physically dominated them. Wayne county will show you physical

Dont get me wrong you guys won and made the plays but take away 2 critical mistakes by the tigers and you would have a different game. I would say that if you played 10 times you would beat them 8 times. But they had there chances. Dont act like you blew them out and physically dominated them. Wayne county will show you physical

Wc has always brought a high level of physical, we start that at an early age over here.