"WAYNE COUNTY @ LORETTO

IMAWCFAN

Dont get me wrong you guys won and made the plays but take away 2 critical mistakes by the tigers and you would have a different game. I would say that if you played 10 times you would beat them 8 times. But they had there chances. Dont act like you blew them out and physically dominated them. Wayne county will show you physical

I wouldn't .... and not being biased here... I only do that before the games... Now that I've seen them both play...... 10 games penalty and turnover free?... mTp would win 9/10.... more speed and more diverse play.... size and physicalities about even.... mTp's had penalty and turnover problems all year that reflects their loss record...Just the truth as I see it; again without bias... I have been pretty peeved at their mistakes costing them games.

Now, 10 games played as they play now riddled with penalties and turnovers?.... Loretto 8-9/10 wins. Give you that. Right on with what all else you stated.

Edited by Big Bigby

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..................go mustangs................sorry cats, cant route for you this week. We need them overrated mustangs to get the w. And for us to beat PC. I hope yall win all but this one. As for the overrated comment. .....its true. Loretto is the most predictable offense ive ever seen. Run to motion.....every time. Worst linebackers ive ever seen, any kind of misdirection and they chase. As down as Cwood is, I was shocked they won. Collinwood inside 2 twice and gave up two broken coverages for scores.

That means absolutely nothing to WC. You may not respect this WC defense now but you will after Friday. WC wins

One in every crowd. Who said anything about not respecting the WC defense? Not a soul but you guys tell yourselves whatever to get you fired up. Expect it to be a good game but hope your guys show up as cocky and overconfident as you are. For a .500 team that lost to Collinwood with all their injuries, ya'll talk a lot of crap. And yeah, we'll score more than 7.

One in every crowd. Who said anything about not respecting the WC defense? Not a soul but you guys tell yourselves whatever to get you fired up. Expect it to be a good game but hope your guys show up as cocky and overconfident as you are. For a .500 team that lost to Collinwood with all their injuries, ya'll talk a lot of crap. And yeah, we'll score more than 7.

Lol...How do you say we're cocky but then basically say we don't have a chance because we lost to C'wood. That sounds overconfident to me. At least we beaten teams that have more than one win.

Loretto lost the first half....That is something Loretto had to do with..... Absolutely only the second half matters... But from the first half mTp pretty much gave up the first Loretto TD by giving them the ball (fumble) on the Tigers 25 yard line.

2nd half mTp receives kick off makes a decent little return then gets 3 penalties back to back to back penning them back 30 yards or better to make a first down forcing an 18 yard punt which gave the Mustangs another short field from the Tigers 32......Another easy scoring posistion for Loretto thanks to Tiger mistakes.

3rd Loretto TD set up from a bad decision from mTp QB to throw instead of going on and running with it, but throwing to a receiver on the Tiger 43 yrd. line covered by 3 DB's.... Easy pickings... Got ran back 20 yds. to the Tiger 23 yrd. line..... Setting up yet again short field advantage for the Mustangs.... Thanks to a Tiger mistake.

mTp pretty much gave Loretto 3 TD oppurtunities. Period. Helping Loretto to beat themselves..... Loretto only had to score ONCE from their side of the field on their own drive from a kickoff. 4th TD for Loretto.

I have done said. Loretto played ball. Congrats to them on that.... But mTp yet again beat themselves along with some help from the Stangs.... and that's just the truth of it.

The only way that Loretto will beat Wayne Co. Is for WC to give the Mustangs the same opportunities and mistakes that mTp gave them..... WC holds onto the ball and limits penalties?.... No way Loretto wins. JMO.

Just can't let it go can you. Loretto caused and took advantage of mTp mistakes. Its part of the game. You had your shot and you lost. Your special teams sucked and that cost you 2 TDs. The 3rd TD came when your best player had a punt/pass option and chose wrong. Deal with it. By the way, you're only score in the 1st half came on a 61 yd run. You didn't control the ball or the clock. So try again. Better yet, my advice, if you'll take it, is to let it go. You've got another game coming up to talk about don't you?

I can be as cocky and over confident as I want, I ain't played in 20 something years.