"WAYNE COUNTY @ LORETTO

IMAWCFAN

Lol..... The boards are for talking about football which is exactly what I've been doing. Not for coming on here acting childish and calling names..... My post are relative to this game as describing Loretto's last game play. Which thanks to mTp turnovers which they themselves gave up (Loretto did not ever strip the ball, caught a pass any pee wee league could) and penalties that mTp caused themselves or did Loretto make them do that too..?..... lol.

I think by coach T's standards I am more than welcome to be on, comment on any thread I find some relativity with...... At least when I comment it's worth reading. They are talking about the games. Not crap one could find on any playground during elementary reccess time.

I for one respect your opinion whether I agree with it or not. Talking about the games and the teams involved is what the T is all about but I do like to have a little fun along the way.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigby . Bro u need to travel with the next stop of the Fair and get off our page. Last week can not still be this weeks game of the week !

Hey, when someone calls me out in a post like 1Mustangfan did by saying.... " He must've gotten the Big Bigby game report. Loretto had nothing to do with winning that game. mTp lost it."......

I am going to respond Jack!..... My comments was short on this thread til then.... Here's you a clue... When I do not see Big Bigby in any post.?.?.?..... I get a whole lot quieter.

Don't worry... This is no game of the week.....lol...... It will be the Wayne Co. Show. Hide n watch!

I for one respect your opinion whether I agree with it or not. Talking about the games and the teams involved is what the T is all about but I do like to have a little fun along the way.

Hey, appreciate that.... same back to you. I like the T for game info. That's why I try and never give crap to anyone talking the game.... Insight... Nice to get people's opinions and thoughts as to what they see out of other teams games they played. A little fun never hurt nobody.... Well that's another topic....lol.

Edited by Big Bigby

I agree Loretto could make German watches on the Predictable play calling of our offense. We lost the Lewis County game at the end because of it. There are no excuses for the Lawrenceburg game. We just got beat by a bigger faster team. I really liked the play calling at Collinwood but back to the same o same o at mTp. We have the skills to pass and move the ball but the head coach does not use it enough. This will get us beat in the big games. The play calling must improve. The mustangs need to see this game as a must win. It does not get any easier after WC. For Loretto to advance to the next level they must win the games they SHoULD (like WC) and a few they should NOT like trousdale county. Coaching will be key to a Mustang Victory Friday Night!

I agree Loretto could make German watches on the Predictable play calling of our offense. We lost the Lewis County game at the end because of it. There are no excuses for the Lawrenceburg game. We just got beat by a bigger faster team. I really liked the play calling at Collinwood but back to the same o same o at mTp. We have the skills to pass and move the ball but the head coach does not use it enough. This will get us beat in the big games. The play calling must improve. The mustangs need to see this game as a must win. It does not get any easier after WC. For Loretto to advance to the next level they must win the games they SHoULD (like WC) and a few they should NOT like trousdale county. Coaching will be key to a Mustang Victory Friday Night!

WC pass defense was a big question coming into this year and these boys have answered them well. Also WC coaches have done a great job making adjustments as the games go on. Can't wait until Friday night!

Ok, then tell me why we're cocky for saying our team will win. Unlike you, I know when some one is being contradictive. I guess your to ignorant to realize that. Also, I know you may have not said it, but that's why I said "basically"....meaning essentially the same. This is you.... "For a .500 team that lost to Collinwood with all their injuries, ya'll talk a lot of crap. And yeah, we'll score more than 7". " And good luck to ya'll. "You'll need it." 

The "good luck to ya'll, you"ll need it ", crap was a quote from one of your fans Einstein. And basically doesn't mean essentially the same. I think its cocky that you have fans saying WC not only will win, but as some say, will win big and llmit Loretto to 7 points. There's a difference between being confident in your team and talking crap that, so far, the numbers of past games don't bear out. Again, safe travels if you choose to attend.

Hey, when someone calls me out in a post like 1Mustangfan did by saying.... " He must've gotten the Big Bigby game report. Loretto had nothing to do with winning that game. mTp lost it."......

I am going to respond Jack!..... My comments was short on this thread til then.... Here's you a clue... When I do not see Big Bigby in any post.?.?.?..... I get a whole lot quieter.

Don't worry... This is no game of the week.....lol...... It will be the Wayne Co. Show. Hide n watch!

My problem with your crap is that you have repeatedly talked about how Loretto did nothing to win the game with mTp. You're wrong on that count. The 1st fumble occurred when your QB was attempting to hand off and was hit by a LHS defender. Loretto's CB came up and recovered the fumble. on the interception, mTP mad a bad read and right before he was tackled tried to make a play. Loretto's S made a play on the ball and picked it off. We MADE plays. Your team had every opportunity to keep was out of the endzone and couldn't. Here we are in another thread' about another game that doesn't involve your team, and you're still around yapping about the loss.

Oh yeah, calling people JACK after trying to make a point is not funny unless you're Uncle SI and really gets old.

Good luck to mTp the rest of the way. Maybe they won't give away anymore games.

go to bed kid it's past your bed time you have school tomoro

That's cute. Nice try. Next time you post though, show it to your mom and dad. They'd be embarrassed by your lack of punctuation. I'm guessing by reading your post that you're probably the one who has to get up and go to school. Now run along Junior, the grownups are trying to have a discussion here.

Lol..... The boards are for talking about football which is exactly what I've been doing. Not for coming on here acting childish and calling names..... My post are relative to this game as describing Loretto's last game play. Which thanks to mTp turnovers which they themselves gave up (Loretto did not ever strip the ball, caught a pass any pee wee league could) and penalties that mTp caused themselves or did Loretto make them do that too..?..... lol.

I think by coach T's standards I am more than welcome to be on, comment on any thread I find some relativity with...... At least when I comment it's worth reading. They are talking about the games. Not crap one could find on any playground during elementary reccess time.

Maybe you should run on over to mTp and teach those boys to hang on to the ball or "catch passes that any pee wee league could.", then they might start winning these games they're "giving "away.

That's what, the 3rd game mTp lead at the half and ended up losing? I'll give them credit, mTp is extremely athletic and fun to watch but the fact they are losing these games in the 2nd half tells me that teams are caught off-guard by their speed and the system they run and after halftime opposing coaches and teams adjust. By the way, if you're close to the program #15 lets everybody know where the ball is going by his effort or lack of effort on each play. if the play is away from him, he never moves off the line. That's one thing that cost you on the fumble. Our DB was moving with the play and was there when the ball popped loose while #15 had never moved

The "good luck to ya'll, you"ll need it ", crap was a quote from one of your fans Einstein. And basically doesn't mean essentially the same. I think its cocky that you have fans saying WC not only will win, but as some say, will win big and llmit Loretto to 7 points. There's a difference between being confident in your team and talking crap that, so far, the numbers of past games don't bear out. Again, safe travels if you choose to attend.

That wasn't a WC fan that said y'all wouldn't score but 7, he's from Aville.