"WAYNE COUNTY @ LORETTO

IMAWCFAN

My problem with your crap is that you have repeatedly talked about how Loretto did nothing to win the game with mTp. You're wrong on that count. The 1st fumble occurred when your QB was attempting to hand off and was hit by a LHS defender. Loretto's CB came up and recovered the fumble. on the interception, mTP mad a bad read and right before he was tackled tried to make a play. Loretto's S made a play on the ball and picked it off. We MADE plays. Your team had every opportunity to keep was out of the endzone and couldn't. Here we are in another thread' about another game that doesn't involve your team, and you're still around yapping about the loss.

Oh yeah, calling people JACK after trying to make a point is not funny unless you're Uncle SI and really gets old.

Good luck to mTp the rest of the way. Maybe they won't give away anymore games.

Crap?..... So explaining the game the way I seen it is Crap? Saying Loretto won becaused they played ball as I have done on multiple post is Crap?.?.?. Saying mTp give up several yards to penalties and gave several scoring opportunities with short field advantage to Loretto that is the absolute TRUTH is Crap?....... Are you and I going to agree on the same game? Of course not. Different fans of oppossing teams.... Duh?..... Doesn't mean I am going to talk Crap about your point of veiw, or call it Crap...... Have some respect for a fellow follower of the games... I expect it to be opposing....

We are here to describe teams play so others can get a feel as to how upcoming teams will/might play..... mTp/WC in a few weeks and WC/Loretto this week.... I am sure WC fans are appreciating my input right/wrong, your input right/wrong, as in giving them a good insight as to Loretto's play/mistakes or mTp's play/mistakes as much as I am getting insight from WC's fans from their opinions about WC's play/mistakes...... That' whats the T is for....... So take a pill Jack!..... Love Uncle Si by the way. So tuff titty... Crocadile Tears if it get old real quick....lol.

#10 and the RB lost the ball during the hand off as they have done all year, or was Loretto at all the other games they did that as well.?.?.? Came loose during hand off right before hit. Loretto did make the play to recover.

If not a 1 of those 3 Loretto defenders didn't catch that lobbed uped, hang time pass to get the interception, then we would be having a whole lot worse things to say about that now; wouldn't we.... I give #2 credit for the leap going after it, but there were 2 more that could've easily gotten it. Good play on the ball but still same result more than likely if not jumped for.

mTp had every opportnity to keep Loretto out of the endzone for the first 3 qtrs and pretty much did (only giving up 1 TD that started out on their own 25) until late in the 3rd and on into the 4th..... How much worse could I be talking about Loretto if given the ball on short fields and Loretto DIDN'T get in?.?.?

And not "yapping" about a loss dude..... Rather talking about the game..... Geeze.

Not close to any one in the program... But I noticed the same problem.... Another problem is picking up blocks on mTp sweeps... Had a TD run stopped by #2 on mTp sideline because mTp didn't block him when he could've. mTp chose to take an inside block that was gonna be out ran anyways. #2 slipped right on by him and made the play to stop the run.... #2 was the last one that needed to be blocked, from him on ... nothing ahead then but the endzone... So agreed. Got to play every down!

Quoting you..."Maybe they won't give away any more games"........ Agree 100%..... Glad you finally admitted it. It's been the truth all along this season with mTp.

You better Hope WC's problems, that were the same as mTp's, return this upcoming game.... Or it's gonna be a long night for you to watch and deal with. I hate mTp drew WC so late this year. Lots rather had them scheduled at the first of this year while they were struggling to get it together. Gonna be a long night for mTp as well Oct. 25th.

Edited by Big Bigby

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang Bigby your wearing that crap out. MP lost because Loretto is better. They have almost wrapped up the region. The better team usually wins because they don't make all those mistakes. You've been using that " SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT" excuse after every loss. Then you type out the whole story of it every other comment. I bet your husband has some selective hearing.

It's called conversation..... I am Responding, not just getting on to keep on and on.

Then I guess Collinwood don't need to use "we broke our foot" or "so n so got took out" excuse to explain their losses.

Or WC doesn't need to use the "we shoot ourselves in the foot" excuses to explain their losses.

Get real man.... The truth is the truth.

Loretto or any other team is as only as good as the opponents they beat.... in which this year.... sucks. The old Region is as bad as I have ever seen it.

Real big deal to brag about a winning record amoungst this lack of competetion.

By the way.... I am the 6 ft. 357 lb. Man of the house who likes discussing football.

Edited by Big Bigby

It's called conversation..... I am Responding, not just getting on to keep on and on.

Then I guess Collinwood don't need to use "we broke our foot" or "so n so got took out" excuse to explain their losses.

Or WC doesn't need to use the "we shoot ourselves in the foot" excuses to explain their losses.

Loretto or any other team is as only as good as the opponents they beat.... in which this year.... sucks. The old Region is as bad as I have ever seen it.

By the way.... I am the 6 ft. 357 lb. Man of the house who likes discussing football.

I haven't heard anybody from WC make any excuses

One of those teams must not have sucked too bad to beat Waynesboro. You are brainless.

We meaning "WC" know we sucked the night we played Cwood so lets put that to rest right now!We just sucked slightly more that paticular night than Cwood did thats just a fact!  We will admit it, thats the difference between us and Cwood!

That's funny man. If we stop both your running and passing games we "might" win. If we stop both, there's no way we lose. And good luck to ya'll. "You'll need it." And you guys say we're cocky. Safe travels if you're coming to the game.

I meant to say if you stop our running or passing not running and passing my bad! And for being cocky as you say, I would say we as WC fans are confident not cocky! There's a difference if you didn't know! And yes I will be at the game and I will be backing our boys all the way win or lose!   "GO CATS"

You don't whine and carry on like a big boy. Injuries haven't been an excuse. We don't have the players to consistently compete. What's your excuse......oh wait....don't answer that......again.

I haven't heard anybody from WC make any excuses

That was my point. The truth is the truth... not excuses. When WC lost... did not some WC fans get on a tell the truth as to why they did..... Turnovers and penalties.?... I think so.... go back to the threads, it's there.

Person on here telling the truth as to why their team lost, turnovers and penalties, is not making excuses.