"WAYNE COUNTY @ LORETTO

IMAWCFAN

You don't whine and carry on like a big boy. Injuries haven't been an excuse. We don't have the players to consistently compete. What's your excuse......oh wait....don't answer that......again.

You're right. Injuries aren't an excuse.... It's the truth of the matter.... Just as turnovers and penalties are.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard anybody from WC make any excuses

Telling the truth like in the CW game.....

Quoting IMAWCFAN......" We played our worst game yet, and we were still in it to the last seconds! We just can't get over the hump when we get inside the twenty! Lots of dropped balls and at least 12 to 15 penalties! These refs were crazy with the flags does any one know how many penalties were callled on both teams it was awful!".

Quoting wildcatalumni..... " Offense look bad for both teams, but that wasn't the problem. Both teams had SO MANY penalties, the refs wouldn't let them play....boring game until the last 8 mins."

Quoting wildcat89.... " I think they were trying to break a record on most flags thrown. They would throw them and then stand around for five minutes trying to figure it out"

Quoting TheMirrorTheif.... " Unfortunately they have had a lot of injuries and now there isn't much depth. A lot of players were cramping up at the end of the game but they sucked it up and finished strong with a goal line stand. There should have been more scoring but there were tons and tons of penalties and dropped passes by both teams. Collinwood played without their running backs, both are hurt...Ragan went out early with a concussion and a wrist injury. Despite that the offense moved the ball well but the dropped balls really hurt.".......

All sounds a lot of like what I've been saying about a lossed games..... Excuses?.... Nope... Just the truths about the games.

I'm with ya and agree.... When most post are related to me and what I'm saying.... I become the distraction taking away from this weeks game....... Just know I was just pointing out what you and others said as truths about the games..... not excuses..... All my intent was to respond to remarks made... not become the center of attention....... I gracefully take the exit. Good luck this Friday.

I'm with ya and agree.... When most post are related to me and what I'm saying.... I become the distraction taking away from this weeks game....... Just know I was just pointing out what you and others said as truths about the games..... not excuses..... All my intent was to respond to remarks made... not become the center of attention....... I gracefully take the exit. Good luck this Friday.

Dang......you do got some class. +1