Franklin County at Blackman predictions

rebelfootball76

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the Rebels have the same open date as Grundy County next year. From what I've heard Grundy has called Winchester to see if they want to play, but got a negative response.

Why not play?

Come on Rebels! Schedule Grundy next year. Close game for either to travel. Teams played each other many years ago. Would be a good game for both.

Del.

One year ago. . .

We win by one touchdown. We have a lot of players come back this year, then again so do they.

It's going to be a close one. Real close. Look for Franklin Co. to be eager to get a win, especially after last week's loss.

History is history though. Only two really good teams have ever beat Blackman at home, even though the stadium is only a couple years old.

So, while I think it will be close, Blackman is going to reel in a win on Friday.

BHS-21

FCHS-17

JohnC

Guest tlp2003

I can't predict who is gonna win, but I will tell you that I am a diehard REBEL fan, and I will support my team either way! I feel we are gonna come out and play a good game. As to who wins? I don't know. Both teams are good. Good luck to both teams. GO REBS!

Guest region4fan

I was a bit worried about Blackman a few weeks ago. There was much inner turmoil there. In fact, I was afraid that this multi-talented team was doomed. However, I talked to a player from Blackman this weekend and am pleased to say that Blackman is BACK and ready to roll!!!

Beware Franklin County!!

I would tell you to watch out for that loud band of theirs , but they have toned it down I am GLAD to say! Enjoy their beautiful stadium there!

Guest fcrebel5

I BELIEVE THAT THIS GAME WILL BE CLOSE. I NOT SURE THAT BLACKMAN REMEMBERS ABOUT THE SCRIMAGE IN THE FALL. IT WAS CLOSE TO AS WAS LAST YEARS PLAYOFF GAME. I DONT KNOW WHO WILL WIN BUT FRANKLIN COUNTY WILL OUT HIT AND OUT EFFORT BLACKMAN HIGH AND IT WILL COME DOWN THE FINALLY MINUTES. GO REBELS.