Sequatchie @ Notre Dame

SCHS28

Indian I am pulling for your team. They are not the only team doing this in Chattanooga. BB, Notre Dame, Maybe Grace, Maybe Silverdale. They let the parents work at the school and apply that two there tuition for letting there son or daughter to go there. We know about Baylor and McCallie. They all are receiving financial aide. It is wrong. They get to pick and choose regardless of what they say. They have not turned down a good athlete yet that does not have the money. The TSSAA has got to step in and stop it. I know I should not have been on your site but that conversation got to me.

Baylor and McCallie, at least, are in Division II so teams they used to play like Soddy-Daisy and Ooltewah no longer have to do so. That's not the case in the classes below AAA. Regardless Sequatchie will do their best tomorrow night.

I'm new to coacht but why don't you all talk about football? I guess this is merely a gossip column for men. That said Note Dame by 21. Just to much talent and better coaching. Go Irish

I'm new to coacht but why don't you all talk about football? I guess this is merely a gossip column for men. That said Note Dame by 21. Just to much talent and better coaching. Go Irish

Maybe better talent but the coaching isnt even close. Barney Fife could coach Notre Dame athletes and they have lost three games. Ken C. Is a legend.

All of the talk has been on football. Why does Notre Dame avoid Division II in your view?

I'm not getting to a discussion about this when there is already bias and prejudice. If you had and open mind we would have a discussion. You folks on here are laughable. You have no idea what your talking about. Go look our record over the years. Our wins and losses are cyclical. Like any school. We were 3-7 and 1-9 4 years ago I didn't hear anyone saying anything. Cyclical; if you don't know the definition, google it. Irish by 21

All of the talk has been on football. Why does Notre Dame avoid Division II in your view?

I'm not getting to a discussion about this when there is already bias and prejudice. If you had and open mind we would have a discussion. You folks on here are laughable. You have no idea what your talking about. Go look our record over the years. Our wins and losses are cyclical. Like any school. We were 3-7 and 1-9 4 years ago I didn't hear anyone saying anything. Cyclical; if you don't know the definition, google it. Irish by 21