Sequatchie @ Notre Dame

SCHS28

Maybe better talent but the coaching isnt even close. Barney Fife could coach Notre Dame athletes and they have lost three games. Ken C. Is a legend.

KC is a legend, but Coach Fant is one of the best around and will be a legend by the time he is KC's age.

I still hate the leprechauns, though, and believe they should have the integrity to go D II. :mrgreen:

GO INJUNS !!!

I'm not getting to a discussion about this when there is already bias and prejudice. If you had and open mind we would have a discussion. You folks on here are laughable. You have no idea what your talking about. Go look our record over the years. Our wins and losses are cyclical. Like any school. We were 3-7 and 1-9 4 years ago I didn't hear anyone saying anything. Cyclical; if you don't know the definition, google it. Irish by 21

What Indian said was true. ND has started back up doing there thing again. They had stopped for awhile.

I'm not getting to a discussion about this when there is already bias and prejudice. If you had and open mind we would have a discussion. You folks on here are laughable. You have no idea what your talking about. Go look our record over the years. Our wins and losses are cyclical. Like any school. We were 3-7 and 1-9 4 years ago I didn't hear anyone saying anything. Cyclical; if you don't know the definition, google it. Irish by 21

Notre Dame didn't recruit until they got this coach. He come from Boyd the king of small school recruits. Although there recruits are young this year. ND's coach learn the art of recruiting there and applied it at Notre Dame. My opinion?

Edited by WARBOSS

Notre Dame didn't recruit until they got this coach. He come from Boyd the king of small school recruits. Although there recruits are young this year. ND's coach learn the art of recruiting there and applied it at Notre Dame. My opinion?

A lot of it starts at OLPH.  Having Fant around certainly makes it easier and makes ND more attractive, but I suspect he isolates himself from all of it.  Most head coaches do.  It's called plausible deniability.

A lot of it starts at OLPH. Having Fant around certainly makes it easier and makes ND more attractive, but I suspect he isolates himself from all of it. Most head coaches do. It's called plausible deniability.

Like I said you're laughable. You're right a lot of it starts at olph. #9,64,15,11,5,45,61,72,22,13,50 all started in kindegarten at olph. All are starters. So thanks for recognizing. But don't forget Sait jude my friend backup QB comes from there. Troll you are an idiot. You have nothing going on in your life so you just try to stir up trouble. I bet we make a deeper run in the playoffs then SM. Edited by IrishTrickster

Like I said you're laughable. You're right a lot of it starts at olph. #9,64,15,11,5,45,61,72,22,13,50 all started in kindegarten at olph. All are starters. So thanks for recognizing. But don't forget Sait jude my friend backup QB comes from there. Troll you are an idiot. You have nothing going on in your life so you just try to stir up trouble. I bet we make a deeper run in the playoffs then SM.

Who are calling laughable?  It is the truth! The only idiot is you by looking at this with rose colored glasses! Is it not true that the dioces pays the tution of several atheletes. on your sports teams?  Please answer this question! YES THEY DO! That my friend is recruting. No matter how you break it down it is recruiting. That is why you fall under the AAA class in football and not AA because in the eyes of the TSSAA, they say that you have payed your penality for paying the tution of players but in reality you should be in DII small, The reason TSSAA gave this option was due to The smaller schools that choose to move up don't want to travel to Nashville, Knoxville and Memphis to play the majority of their games. It is all economics. Money to pay for the players education and money collected at the gate which are better because they are playing local schools. Just because we don't see things your way doesn't give you the right to call us Idiots, and yes we do have better things to do, but when you are out there spouting off your gums about things that you only have half the information about leads us to stop what we are doing and educate those that are lesser informed. As my friend Paul would say: "GOOD Day!"

Edited by payner410

Trickster you should also take note from a fellow supporter CannonBaller54. Know when to fold them. when your down. I respect CB54 for not continuing to bash Signal after they beat you several weeks ago. Haven't hear a peep from him since. I hope he is ok!

Thank you. Great game against Sequatchie. Your boys played hard all the way through the game. I'm. Just sick that we lost against Signal and Polk. We are a better team then both of them. Just not on the that day. Irishtrickster is an idiot .