Humboldt at Halls

JungleJim125

Really confused about these two teams as of late? LC played Boldt to 3 and beat Halls? Think that the Vikings come back to life this week and win by 2or3 TDs

Hopefully, after the lost to UC, the Vikings will stay focus the rest of the season!! Also, heard that MCLilly will be back which will only add another weapon for the offense!!

Halls does have a big line which makes them pretty good against the run but they struggle against the pass. Offensively they are decent running. If the QB is pressured and forced to leave the pocket he struggles throwing on the run. The QB is pretty good at running and getting away from pressure but like I said he has a hard time throwing on the run. If he could improve on that he would be pretty dangerous.

Hopefully, after the lost to UC, the Vikings will stay focus the rest of the season!! Also, heard that MCLilly will be back which will only add another weapon for the offense!!

Does anyone know for sure if Mclilly will be back Friday. Humboldt fans hope so he needs to get in and some live action and take some hits. Looking forward to seeing Mclilly back in action! :thumb:

Does anyone know for sure if Mclilly will be back Friday. Humboldt fans hope so he needs to get in and some live action and take some hits. Looking forward to seeing Mclilly back in action! :thumb:

I was told that he would be playing this Friday by a family member but don't know for a fact! I agree, he needs to get in some live actions so that he will be ready for playoff!! Only good thing is that he should be fresh & I know excited to play!!

I was told that he would be playing this Friday by a family member but don't know for a fact! I agree, he needs to get in some live actions so that he will be ready for playoff!! Only good thing is that he should be fresh & I know excited to play!!

That would be a welcome sight for the Viking faithfull. How many yards did he have last year? He also missed a couple of games with injuries last year as well.

That would be a welcome sight for the Viking faithfull. How many yards did he have last year? He also missed a couple of games with injuries last year as well.

McLilly had over 2200 yards rushing & I know for sure he didn't play in playoff lost to Trenton!! McLilly has the break away speed, vision & power that makes him a special player just hoping he returns this week to get some action!!!

No doubt McLilly is the difference maker! 87alum, I have eaten a lot of crow(not the 1st and certainly not the last) but I have been on Boldt since I heard the drop to 1A! Couldn't make it Friday to UC(wifes borderline in labor) but when, not if, there's part 2 I WILL BE THERE

McLilly had over 2200 yards rushing & I know for sure he didn't play in playoff lost to Trenton!! McLilly has the break away speed, vision & power that makes him a special player just hoping he returns this week to get some action!!!

IF BOLDT GETS MCLILLY 100% by the playoffs 1A better look out

No doubt McLilly is the difference maker! 87alum, I have eaten a lot of crow(not the 1st and certainly not the last) but I have been on Boldt since I heard the drop to 1A! Couldn't make it Friday to UC(wifes borderline in labor) but when, not if, there's part 2 I WILL BE THERE

Yes, Humboldt has the talent but need to cut down on mistakes & play four quarters! If, they can play four quarters they would be hard to beat!! Hopefully, UC & Humboldt can meet again in the playoffs but there's a lot if football to be played until then!!

Yes, Humboldt has the talent but need to cut down on mistakes & play four quarters! If, they can play four quarters they would be hard to beat!! Hopefully, UC & Humboldt can meet again in the playoffs but there's a lot if football to be played until then!!

Yea we had like 7 turnovers and LC still nearly won, or had chances? Still, I like you guys Friday and still rooting for that UC rematch! But it's a real struggle at times for the Vikings right now