Nashville Christian (8-0 really) vs. East Nashville (7-1) - 10.25.2013

NCSdad1962

SP's wins against opponents with a combined record of 19-38. I see SP is SO much more prepared and worthy cause their opponents won one more game....LMBO.....

SP running the score up like that last week (76-0 vs. Lookout Valley (0-9)) looks to be pretty classless on the surface . NCS would take a knee every down for the rest of the game if it got to be 49-0 in the second quarter.

What say you SP fans?

You are not worth responding to!

SP's wins against opponents with a combined record of 19-38. I see SP is SO much more prepared and worthy cause their opponents won one more game....LMBO.....

SP running the score up like that last week (76-0 vs. Lookout Valley (0-9)) looks to be pretty classless on the surface . NCS would take a knee every down for the rest of the game if it got to be 49-0 in the second quarter.

What say you SP fans?

Meh... PRAYING that south pitt and ncs cross paths in the playoffs.

I'm not sure what the outcome will be Friday. It will be tough for NCS which I believe is needed just before playoffs. They need to battle for a win, show some fortitude even if they are down a score or two. Either way, this team will see the kind of opponent they will face in the playoffs and will need to be able to overcome to go deep in post season.

From Maurice Patton at The Tennessean:

EAST NASHVILLE (7-1) AT NASHVILLE CHR. (7-1)

When: 7 p.m. Friday

East Nashville and dual-threat quarterback (2) Isiah Upton (2,020 total yards, 22 TDs) have had an extra week to try to rebound from their only loss, as the Eagles were idle following a 56-28 decision against Pearl-Cohn. Nashville Christian's Daniel Bituli (1,107 yards, 13 TDs) rushed for 152 yards and a score on six carries in a win over McEwen last week. The Eagles have yet to suffer an on-field defeat after forfeiting their opener to Harpeth. 

Prediction: East Nashville 26, Nashville Chr. 22