Nashville Christian (8-0 really) vs. East Nashville (7-1) - 10.25.2013

NCSdad1962

At least now everybody is catching on how they win on Sawyer Brown.

Are you still whining about your team getting beat last Friday? I guess you did see how we win on Sawyer Brown.

I'm sure your boys have moved on to focus on Perry County. Let it go. Your boys played hard last week. Quit embarrassing them by continuing to whine about who beat them.

Are you still whining about your team getting beat last Friday? I guess you did see how we win on Sawyer Brown.

I'm sure your boys have moved on to focus on Perry County. Let it go. Your boys played hard last week. Quit embarrassing them by continuing to whine about who beat them.

Now that's funny!!

Edited by BlahBlah1

Our kids will stay focus, no matter what the outcome of this game. As far as the SP remark, we will entertain that discussion if and when we cross that bridge. Go eagles!!

This one will give you guys a taste of what the pirates will do to you in the playoffs.  East by 28

We have a few weeks of football left so we'll just focus on tonight's game for now.  But your remark is curious - East Nashville and SP run COMPLETELY different offenses - stay tuned.