Loretto @ Columbia Academy

lowtn

Been here in Kentucky with work this week. May not make it back for the game Friday night . However, here is how I see it, Loretto must win this game and they can ! Loretto is very similar to Waynesboro and they beat CA. Loretto will use the same strategy. Our pass defense had better be ready and the offense needs to be balanced this week with pass and run. This will be a true test for the playoffs or it's basketball season. Again time for the coach to step up and the Stangs to show up! You can get this win! I almost forgot GBO!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been here in Kentucky with work this week. May not make it back for the game Friday night . However, here is how I see it, Loretto must win this game and they can ! Loretto is very similar to Waynesboro and they beat CA. Loretto will use the same strategy. Our pass defense had better be ready and the offense needs to be balanced this week with pass and run. This will be a true test for the playoffs or it's basketball season. Again time for the coach to step up and the Stangs to show up! You can get this win! I almost forgot GBO!

This is going to be a tough game for Loretto but very winnable. Loretto had better put #1 in triple coverage and smother him like a blanket, he catches everything thrown his way. At the same time though Ca didnt throw but a couple of passes to anybody else and their main rungame comes from the qb when #1 ain't open. My thinking is if y'all bring pressure do it from the outside and make him keep it in the middle if he tucks and runs. Good luck

If Loretto keeps it on the ground and controls the clock then they can win. If they start throwing it around and end up with a bunch of 3rd and longs then they're done.

I agree, Loretto will need to grind it out on the ground to have a chance to win!  They will also have to win the turnovers in this game to have a shot!  CA's passing game will be hard to stop, but it's very possible for Loretto to win this game but they will have to play close to perfect to do it!    I think  CA - 28  Loretto -  20!  Sorry Loretto, but CA just to good all around,they have a very good  passing game and can rush it pretty good also!