Nashville Christian @ Clarksville Academy (who will win and why)

gtripledip

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarksville Academy's team logo... 

ca.jpg

and in an earlier post Artvandyboy said:

South Pittsburgh - Where they run up the score on a hapless, winless team. You want to talk about disrespect? Beating Lookout Valley 76-0 is classless. 

NCS would take a knee every down for the rest of the game if it got to be 49-0 in the second quarter. 

imagesCAB1AMMD.jpg   imagesCAAXHRH2.jpg

End of art's post. 

Art seems to talk out of both sides of his mouth when it comes to class and respect.  He seems to expect it from others, but not from himself. 

Edited by monoptn

South Pittsburgh - Where they run up the score on a hapless, winless team. You want to talk about disrespect? Beating Lookout Valley 76-0 is classless. 

NCS would take a knee every down for the rest of the game if it got to be 49-0 in the second quarter. 

End of art's post. 

Art seems to talk out of both sides of his mouth when it comes to class and respect.  He seems to expect it from others, but not from himself. 

Classless is talking about a subject you don't know about...I believe that is called gossip as well...did you know south pittsburg had 10 different ball carriers...did you know starters were pulled in the second quarter...did you know that freshman and sophomores scored the majority of the touchdowns starting in the 2nd? doubt it. christian school or not no coach should down it being up that much..our boys are learning valuable experience every snap..if they score great..it is on basic plays if they do...don't bad mouth sp or any other school... if you make it to us, we will take care of ya'll then...until then worry about your team. 

Edited by tidepride1

End of art's post. 

Your statement is a prima facie example of a non sequitur.

Some of the other NCS posters can sugar coat it for you, but not me. Don't expect a letdown from NCS. We are going to bash you early and often. The only fun for Academy fans will be your colorful announcer. NCS is going to beat the Academy like an orphaned circus monkey.

Act like you've been there before. Oh wait y'all haven't!! Lol

My prediction: NCS 35 CA 7

Why: This NCS team has been taking this season one game at a time and focusing only on the next opponent, big or small. CA is the next game and the Eagles will take care of business. The offense is the most balanced they have had in several years. The line on both sides of the ball held their own against East Nashville and many times dominated them. I think they will do well against CA. It's just a prediction but that's the way I see it.

I always look forward to the trip to Clarksville. Good memories from my years at APSU quite a while back. Hopefully we can get into town early enough to run by Johnny's Big Burger for a burger and finish it off with a honey bun and ice cream! Yum!!

Hey Swo..NCS's pain train is ready to roll through your Golden Tornadoes. (Is a Golden Tornado akin to a Golden Shower?)

Does UC have boys as big as East Nashville?

bildeCAFWTXHY.jpg

Junior you must become more original. We have heard every golden shower joke out there. You can do better than that. As far as rolling through my Tornadoes. ........ you have to get there first kiddo. Jus like UC you are going to have to win your way in. Only time will tell.