Nashville Christian @ Clarksville Academy (who will win and why)

gtripledip

I don't think I like the bye week either.  The way we are playing, you hate to lose momentum by sitting for a week.  But I guess it gives us a chance to get a little healthier.  And if you guys end up meeting JB, we'll be able to come watch.  We've avoided the injury bug except for one boy we lost awhile back to a shoulder injury and he won't be back as he's trying to get healthy for BB season.

I'll definitely get some pictures of the field to send to some folks.

I watched a little of film of a couple of the NCS games. Your field end zones checkered pattern looked great. I was just joking about the camaflague pattern. Our field has turned brown and it has a bunch of small weird shaped green patches in it. As we were painting the other night we were jokin with each other about it. Most of us are either retired or active military. It does look good though.

As question about your quarterback? He looked small. What's he size.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched a little of film of a couple of the NCS games. Your field end zones checkered pattern looked great. I was just joking about the camaflague pattern. Our field has turned brown and it has a bunch of small weird shaped green patches in it. As we were painting the other night we were jokin with each other about it. Most of us are either retired or active military. It does look good though.

As question about your quarterback? He looked small. What's he size.

LOL - you had me going about the camo.  You are right about our QB - I'm guessing he's around 6' and maybe 170-175 lbs.  His best trait is his "smarts".  He's a coach's son and it shows.  He rarely throws into coverage and he makes really good decisions with the ball - we run a lot of that read option with him and the tailback.

Thanks to you and your friends for serving our country - most important job in the world.

LOL - you had me going about the camo.  You are right about our QB - I'm guessing he's around 6' and maybe 170-175 lbs.  His best trait is his "smarts".  He's a coach's son and it shows.  He rarely throws into coverage and he makes really good decisions with the ball - we run a lot of that read option with him and the tailback.

Thanks to you and your friends for serving our country - most important job in the world.

Rumor has it that your coach is a CA alumni.

Also QB look more like 5' 9"

Rumor has it that your coach is a CA alumni.

Also QB look more like 5' 9"

No, our coach went to Brentwood Academy then played QB and DB at Vanderbilt.  He built the program at PJP II north of town here and now is doing the same at NCS.  Awesome coach, even better man.

I'm kind of guessing on our QB's height and weight.  I'm 5'9" and when I stand beside him he's a few inches taller than me.  I've never seen height and weight on any of our guys.  Guess they don't do that around here.  I'm from Ohio and my HS's football program listed heights and weights.

No, our coach went to Brentwood Academy then played QB and DB at Vanderbilt. He built the program at PJP II north of town here and now is doing the same at NCS. Awesome coach, even better man.

I'm kind of guessing on our QB's height and weight. I'm 5'9" and when I stand beside him he's a few inches taller than me. I've never seen height and weight on any of our guys. Guess they don't do that around here. I'm from Ohio and my HS's football program listed heights and weights.

They should be posted on the roster.

NCS  can name the score in this game , it will not even be a contest.  I made the trip up 70 to see the East/NCS game and was quite impressed with the eagles.  I saw them crush my Irish but we are awful and didnt give me a feel for how they would stack up against a better opponent. Let me tell you they are for real. Workinprogress keeps complaining about the interception which i agree may have been trapped but was tough to see live, if i remember correctly East was behind at the time and would have had a 3rd down with no guarantees they would score on that possession. I truly think the better team won.  NCS is more balanced than East and can match talent at the skilled positions.  My cousins kid is on the NCS team and they told me the big running back at NCS had been sick all day, the game may not have been close if he was 100%.  The Left side of NCS line will match up against any body, any class. The QB is not 6ft, , 5'9" at best but is savvy and tough.  Where i though East got out coached was punting in the 4th qtr (or late 3rd) when NCS had ran a bunch of subs in for their punt receiving team, should have faked it and ran right at them.  they had tried it earlier on a 4th and 18 and almost got the first down. other than that i thought both coaches did  a great job. NCS call on 2nd and 1 to go deep was also a game changer. All in all a great football game and worth the drive

NCS can name the score in this game , it will not even be a contest. I made the trip up 70 to see the East/NCS game and was quite impressed with the eagles. I saw them crush my Irish but we are awful and didnt give me a feel for how they would stack up against a better opponent. Let me tell you they are for real. Workinprogress keeps complaining about the interception which i agree may have been trapped but was tough to see live, if i remember correctly East was behind at the time and would have had a 3rd down with no guarantees they would score on that possession. I truly think the better team won. NCS is more balanced than East and can match talent at the skilled positions. My cousins kid is on the NCS team and they told me the big running back at NCS had been sick all day, the game may not have been close if he was 100%. The Left side of NCS line will match up against any body, any class. The QB is not 6ft, , 5'9" at best but is savvy and tough. Where i though East got out coached was punting in the 4th qtr (or late 3rd) when NCS had ran a bunch of subs in for their punt receiving team, should have faked it and ran right at them. they had tried it earlier on a 4th and 18 and almost got the first down. other than that i thought both coaches did a great job. NCS call on 2nd and 1 to go deep was also a game changer. All in all a great football game and worth the drive

You are a brave soul sticking up for NCS on one of these threads. You'll be under attack in short order. You are right about #34. He was throwing up all day. Was maybe 75%.