State Tournament Observations

BruinBabe

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Blue you never cease to amaze me! So many are wondering why Coach Williams resigned...just ask her instead of spreading untruths about her.

I actually spoke to several parents who attended this so call meeting and then spoke with some who didn't attend and you know what I heard...that it was a mess in the making! Parents pointing fingers but not at the right person!

Big Blue if I didn't know any better one might believe that you had it out for this lady, who by the way has carried your kid during high school and club! Now you wouldn't recommend PR to anyone, why because your free ride is over...lol!

Coach Williams has a big heart, whether you like her coaching style or not! Please believe we all are entitled to our own opinions, but to spread untruths is bad karma. Do us all a favor big blue now tha

t your kid is graduating and spare us all of your dislike about Coach Williams because at one time

you called yourself her friend!

Well I just had to get that off my chest...