Prediction on 2A state championship

TCHSalumni

We've got a decent team, but we are not loaded (by other people's standards...maybe, but not ours). IMO we are a couple of playmakers away from being loaded. They make way too many mistakes to be considered an "elite" TC team.

Am I saying they can't make a run? No. If they play like they did against Gallatin, they'll be an extremely tough out for anyone. If they go through the motions like I've seen a few times in the last month or so, they'll be lucky to get out of the first round. Our "great" teams never had this problem.

Marion County scares me more than Grace. Let's face it, you gotta beat the first to even get a chance at the latter. I don't think either can run us off the field, but I've been wrong once.

We'll go as far a #3 takes us, not #5. He's going to get his, regardless of who we are playing. Nobody has been able to stop him all year, and there ain't a team in the 2A playoffs that can do it either. If we are going to be playing in late November, #3 is going to have to turn it up just a scoach.

SEVEN, I couldn't have said it better myself. Totally agree.