Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

My Top Teams in Chattanooga

1. Tyner- Sadik Spence arguably one of the best PG in the City along with Alex Watkins in the post and transfer Jr. Daaron Mastin will hold down the fork for the Rams

2. Brainerd- Orlando Moore Marques Tipton and Wendel Graham at the PG

3. East Hamilton- Kenny Bunton and Tracy Thompson will be key for them to succeed

4. McCallie- will be solid with decent guard play

5. Baylor- well coached and Gage Upshaw will be solid for them

6. Boyd- Buchannon Same team as last year will have a lot of success in single A.

7. Howard- Cudjoe Young will be the Sr leader for the Tigers.

8. Central- lots of speed tuff District should finish in top 5 maybe 5th.

9. East Ridge- Eddie Hitchcock will be the Sr star for the Pioneers

10. Ooltewah- will be scrappy enough to win some ball games Ben Snider will be key to there success.

Having to change my top teams after seeing them play in playday

1. Brainard -Still top team But how will the coach do.    

2. Tyner- Looked weak without Sydik and the Football player

3.Central- could has easily beat 1 or 2 a lot of Talent Jordan Long, Tiller and there PG. coach well.

4.Ooltewah- Great coaches and speed

5.Mccallie. Good Coaching

6.East Hamilton Kenny Bunton ,Mac Bower, Tank and Tracy Thompson not very confident in there coach.

7.Boyd-  senior heavy with attitudes

8.Csas -great athletes

9.Notre Dame - Tyler Bryd, and Athletes and have Sydney helping coach will help.

10. Baylor- Gage Upshaw and good Guards.

No love for Howard, they look awful Grace pounded them in a play day and Grace was slow and not that good ,Moose will have to coach this year ,just not the same team Howard is come to love, it pains me to say, Howard might not win more than 10 games this year. 

3.Central- could has easily beat 1 or 2 a lot of Talent Jordan Long, Tiller and there PG. coach well.

6.East Hamilton Kenny Bunton ,Mac Bower, Tank and Tracy Thompson not very confident in there coach.

8.Csas -great athletes

9.Notre Dame - Tyler Bryd, and Athletes and have Sydney helping coach will help.

No love for Howard, they look awful Grace pounded them in a play day and Grace was slow and not that good ,Moose will have to coach this year ,just not the same team Howard is come to love, it pains me to say, Howard might not win more than 10 games this year. 

Winning1 you did a great job on this Ranking this year, I would hope East Hamilton and Howard could do better, but bad coaching at EH and most of his players don't like him but loves the school, the players talents. made the coach look a lot better then what he is last year. He had 4 collage player on his team 3 are playing collage ball now and he still couldn't beat team with alot less talent then he had.  But for Howard, its just not that good from what I have seen ,unless they had 4 starters that wasn't there. Good luck too both team For EH,Kenny Bunton, Mac Bower and Tracy Thompson and Tank Spark will make him look better then he is.

8.Csas -great athletes

You are probably right about Tyner but Harris will have them playing good ball mid season Brainerd however will still be a challenge for the Rams.