Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Didn't go to East Hamilton Game, but seen they got killed, note to coach when you have a team that size you slow the game down on the offensive side unless you can outrun them, HH got 9 uncontested fast breaks and EH coach was Smiling from What I 'am told, by a player and fans Kenny Bunton got hurt and left the game right before half ,but Struggle at times. Mac Bower was there best option, he could at least create shots were the other were just set and waiting on Jump shots. Notre Dame looks Bad at this time they have only One kid Tyler Bryd that can play or start  at some of the other  schools, maybe. They look bad, like a bad middle school team. But pass well out of the press. If thats a good sign. This ND coach will have to coach this year. Good Luck to ND and EH this year and hope Kenny Bunton

for a Speedy Recovery.

You are probably right about Tyner but Harris will have them playing good ball mid season Brainerd however will still be a challenge for the Rams.

Ok coach Brown" at Brainard, are they idiot for that hire,this guy can't coach at all, coach High forgot more than he will ever know. But he has a good team this year that will make him look good if he will sit down and shut up. Good luck to Tipton,Orlando and the crew. Hamilton County hire some of the most awful coaches. Why are all new coaches so bad around here Coach Stone , Hixson Coach ,Red Bank Coach , Notre Dame Coach, Signal coach, to much Buddy system. Hire good coaches guys. only good hire this year was Hamilton heights coach Zach and it was done by Mr.Stone,Coaches Stone dad, surprisingly, maybe he's the Brains, but a great hire, I beat he is thanking the Basketball gods his son went to EH. and he fired the other coach that went to Soddy. Who is the asst. the short Black guy at EH everyone say he a moron.

There are a lot of good Coaches in the Chattanooga area unfortunately there not teachers or in the school system a lot of schools want there Coaches in the building which is part of the reason Coach High at Brainerd was let go. However I think Brown did a great job in reaching out to former Brainerd Alum that have recent college playing experience. Coach Jones a former Coach under Bruce Pearl at TN is also apart of the staff as well.

There are a lot of good Coaches in the Chattanooga area unfortunately there not teachers or in the school system a lot of schools want there Coaches in the building which is part of the reason Coach High at Brainerd was let go. However I think Brown did a great job in reaching out to former Brainerd Alum that have recent college playing experience. Coach Jones a former Coach under Bruce Pearl at TN is also apart of the staff as well.

Boyd beat McCallie tonight 67-51. McCallie was without a couple of starters and Boyd is still without its starting PG Hall Allen. These two teams will be at the best of preps tourney in December and both will be a lot better. Both showed a lot of athleticism and showed that they will be tough to deal with as the season goes along.

Boyd beat McCallie tonight 67-51. McCallie was without a couple of starters and Boyd is still without its starting PG Hall Allen. These two teams will be at the best of preps tourney in December and both will be a lot better. Both showed a lot of athleticism and showed that they will be tough to deal with as the season goes along.

GOOD WIN FOR BOYD, Mccallie had only one Starter out there, Hall Allen is a lost, hope he is ok, but not a big lost has some of the other ballers ya have, I watch Central play Mccallie and it was 28 to 6 when they took out all the Starter, not very good without there starter, Still have much respect for ya, but not because the last two wins. Ya won't get Challege until ya play CSAS on Dec. 13 Your Schedule, before that is gravy. The only good team ya have on ya Schedule is Chattanooga Central, CSAS and I think Chattanooga Christian witch I haven't seen them this year. Good luck to ya.

well my pounders are young very young. one senior on they whole team. did do good in the playday at mcCallie but you left out one kid out who lead the team in points both games vs soddy and mcCallie jamike poole.  this team will surpise some people because they have alot of chemistry since half of the team has been playing togather since six grade. but i expected brainerd to win the district. play  norte dame tuesday at central. lets see how my boys do!

well my pounders are young very young. one senior on they whole team. did do good in the playday at mcCallie but you left out one kid out who lead the team in points both games vs soddy and mcCallie jamike poole.  this team will surpise some people because they have alot of chemistry since half of the team has been playing togather since six grade. but i expected brainerd to win the district. play  norte dame tuesday at central. lets see how my boys do!

You are correct in Jamike Poole was the leading scorer in the first game ,all was put back under the goal, but not in the second game ,it was Jordan Long and Ryan Montgomery. But Poole is a good high school player.

'Winning1'...your analysis of Chattanooga teams is in line with the Times-FreePress article yesterday(Sunday)...1. Boyd B. 2. Brainerd 4. Hamilton Heights 5. Tyner ( #3 was Calhoun).

Players to watch watch were: 1. Kenny Buntin 2. Chase Janow(sale creek) 4. Sadik Spence 5. Cudjoe Young(Howard). (#3 was Preston Pickett, Marion Co.)

Tyner has a good core returning with: Spence, Watkins, Dequan Hardwick, Rodney Watson(football), and transfer Maston!

'Winning1'...your analysis of Chattanooga teams is in line with the Times-FreePress article yesterday(Sunday)...1. Boyd B. 2. Brainerd 4. Hamilton Heights 5. Tyner ( #3 was Calhoun).

Players to watch watch were: 1. Kenny Buntin 2. Chase Janow(sale creek) 4. Sadik Spence 5. Cudjoe Young(Howard). (#3 was Preston Pickett, Marion Co.)

Tyner has a good core returning with: Spence, Watkins, Dequan Hardwick, Rodney Watson(football), and transfer Maston!

TynerRam where have you been?  I have been looking every where for you since last Friday night.  All that smack you talked all week long about how Tyner was going to come up to UHS and blow them off the field but i was trying to find you to find out what happened now i see you're on the basketball board and not the football board like you said you would be.  How did UHS drop 70 on you????????  Man up brother and get back on the Tyner/Upperman football board like you said you would and eat some crow!!!!  

Below is an excerpt from your mindless banter posted on the UHS/Tyner thread....

Tyner led 20-0 after three quarters...I guess it wasn't a thumping!(smh) You guys always have excuses..teams lose anywhere from 15-20 seniors every year...that's the difference between having a football team and a football program... Tyner's "D" will be the surprise in addition to the 44-blast!!

UHS score 70 yes 70 points on your vaunted "D" tell us how this happened???

Edited by devilfanatic

Back on topic..some folk just can't stand to be ignored.

Back on topic..some folk just can't stand to be ignored.

You mean after all that smack you talked last week thats all you got? Be a man brother and give credit where credit is due, Upperman scored SEVENTY POINTS in a football game on you Friday night and all week long all you did was say how they couldn't handle the speed or athleticism of Tyner. Your boys are still trying to catch UHS's QB. I told you how it would be, never doubt me in the future! ;)