Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Ok this is my top team in Chattanooga, Please list your top team in order.

1. Tyner- Alot of speed and talent returning. Sydik and Alex Watkins and Dequin Hardwick. Senior heavy.

2. Brainerd- Return two of the better big man in Chattanooga. Orlando and Tipton Concern about other role player but should be good. New Coach ,

3. Central- Speed after Speed young , picked up a great transfer in Jordan Long, Tayron Hays, Ryan Montgomery,there JV was very fast last year. went undefeated.

4. Howard- Jo-Jo and just athletics but could possible tank this year

5. Mccallie- A real good big man and some good guards. 

6. Boyd - Hal Allen probably best player on team, great pure shooter, Walker will sneaky good. they can surprise some teams.

7.Notre Dame- Tyler and Kareem Orr but another team that could be either real good or real bad.                                                      

8. Baylor- Lost there best player  last  year, Gage Upshaw, and some good Guards.

9. East Hamilton - Lost a lot of seniors , Kenny Bunton will do his thing ,but will need help from Tracy Thompson and Tyler Lowery.

10.CSAS-  Seen a couple of there player should be pretty good. 

Hamilton Height really good but they recruit. but any of the top 5 teams can sneak up on them. Best PG in Chattanooga. 

This is my opinion, some teams I seen more then others. Please help correct me or put you top 10 and why.

+1

'Winning1'...your analysis of Chattanooga teams is in line with the Times-FreePress article yesterday(Sunday)...1. Boyd B. 2. Brainerd 4. Hamilton Heights 5. Tyner ( #3 was Calhoun).

Players to watch watch were: 1. Kenny Buntin 2. Chase Janow(sale creek) 4. Sadik Spence 5. Cudjoe Young(Howard). (#3 was Preston Pickett, Marion Co.)

Tyner has a good core returning with: Spence, Watkins, Dequan Hardwick, Rodney Watson(football), and transfer Maston!

Tyner is the best team with Brainard period ,you can't put Hamilton Heights in there,But Tyner and Brainard can beat Hamilton Heights, and Gene

'want to be white "TFP has no clue about Basketball. Boyd at 1 ,come on" and Calhoun come on man, when the Last time you seen a good North Ga. basketball team beside Dade, If Mccallie gets Javonn back and Beats E.H. Thusday since they get there football players back then they would be 5th or 6th in the area. Tose up for 1 is Brainard or Tyner 3. would be H.H. 4. Would be Central, but i heard Jordan Long had broke his Ankle, if thats is True they could be 9 or 10 with him out. 5. Ooltewah  6.Mccallie, Boyd is 6th or 7th at best if Long is hurt, East Hamilton is 8 and sliding off the charts fast. I would love to have Boyd at 1 they are a great group of guys ,just a easy season this year. The Two hardest team on there Schedule is Central and CSAS they beat Mccallie without the Football player which Mccallie not good at all without them. And Chattanooga Christian is ok. Boyd will make it out of the region, and might go to the glass house but will get put out by a team from Memphis just to slow. Sorry Boyd but do hope ya win out for Chattanooga, just can not see it right now. I was not impressed at the Mccallie Game at all.

Tyner is the best team with Brainard period ,you can't put Hamilton Heights in there,But Tyner and Brainard can beat Hamilton Heights, and Gene

'want to be white "TFP has no clue about Basketball. Boyd at 1 ,come on" and Calhoun come on man, when the Last time you seen a good North Ga. basketball team beside Dade, If Mccallie gets Javonn back and Beats E.H. Thusday since they get there football players back then they would be 5th or 6th in the area. Tose up for 1 is Brainard or Tyner 3. would be H.H. 4. Would be Central, but i heard Jordan Long had broke his Ankle, if thats is True they could be 9 or 10 with him out. 5. Ooltewah  6.Mccallie, Boyd is 6th or 7th at best if Long is hurt, East Hamilton is 8 and sliding off the charts fast. I would love to have Boyd at 1 they are a great group of guys ,just a easy season this year. The Two hardest team on there Schedule is Central and CSAS they beat Mccallie without the Football player which Mccallie not good at all without them. And Chattanooga Christian is ok. Boyd will make it out of the region, and might go to the glass house but will get put out by a team from Memphis just to slow. Sorry Boyd but do hope ya win out for Chattanooga, just can not see it right now. I was not impressed at the Mccallie Game at all.

Since we are playing Hixson next Tuesday, I think I will check them out tonight. Maybe there will be some pretty good games in the tournaments that Tyner has on the schedule: "Best of Preps" on 12/26-28/2013 and the East Hamilton Classic on 01/16-18/2013. ( I was going to go to Central but we don't play them until January 21st).

Since we are playing Hixson next Tuesday, I think I will check them out tonight. Maybe there will be some pretty good games in the tournaments that Tyner has on the schedule: "Best of Preps" on 12/26-28/2013 and the East Hamilton Classic on 01/16-18/2013. ( I was going to go to Central but we don't play them until January 21st).

Ya let me know,thanks.

I don't think that was stating Boyd was #1 in the city. It was just saying teams to watch and we happen to be the first team on that list. It's in alphabetical order if that makes you feel better.....

Ya let me know,thanks.

Hixson vs Lookout Valley...Final 62-47...Hixson was fast and quick and used all 10 players...the football team was there so I don't know how many they will get once season is over...LV was not very deep and played 2-3 zone most of the night...Wildcats hit a few 3"s and basically ran the floor. Had not seen LV in a few years but they used to be pretty good..don't have the talent level they once had.

your funny man central has a complete team.  you keep bring up jordan long like he makes our team or something. he's a great kid and a good contributor to our team but tre tiller,teron hayes and poole carries our team. but its not a one man show at central its a good team who has a chance in the next couple of years to be come a great team and bring home a gold ball back to chattanooga in the near future!!! and tynerramfan is right tyner and brainerd should be 1 or 2 because they have alot of seniors and juniors back on both teams.but i believe my young central pounders will give both teams a run for there money in the district this year. we play east ridge next have anybody seen there team play??? yet i know they still have eddie.

Edited by pounderfan1