Round 1 Greeneville vs. Grainger

DevilMan03

greeneville will not see a team again like signal mt unless they both advance to the semi's --not even fulton  i watched them last night and fulton has nowhere the size, that those signal mountain young men brought  to gvegas - fulton releys on there speed thats where they will hurt u they cover kickoffs well as well as punt returns,sweeps etc case in point  they can get to point A quicker than you can then you are in the dust  but-- all of the teams will be tested from here on out and the teams that have not gone deep into the game might be challanged to do so and this is where it will become a game - i feel that signal mt. game did not do anything but help the devils look at their overall conditioning and getting prepared for the uncoming playoffs this devil team will be a hard out so you all better bring them big guns cause were ready .

Please, please, please find all of the punctuation keys on your computer before posting multiple sentences. My head hurts from reading this.

• Upvote 1

Please, please, please find all of the punctuation keys on your computer before posting multiple sentences. My head hurts from reading this.

--------------------------------

I know what you mean 'barb' . 99 % of posters seem to know nothing but texting style when commenting ..i hate it !!!