Dyersburg and C C.

WestTNexpert

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trojans by three touchdowns. Jones was held to 8 yards last time. Looking forward to Covington next week for some revenge for last year. We will beat them by four touchdowns. Just my predictions.

It's a new season, and everyone is 0-0. You lose, you go home, no second chance.

And it is harder, sometimes, to beat a good team a second time.

No cupcakes for Dyersburg in the playoffs; they better bring their A game every Friday night, or it will be the end of the season.

It's a new season, and everyone is 0-0. You lose, you go home, no second chance.

And it is harder, sometimes, to beat a good team a second time.

No cupcakes for Dyersburg in the playoffs; they better bring their A game every Friday night, or it will be the end of the season.

all this talk about quad 1 and this and that and the other...

quad 4 is no joke...top to bottom this is the most balanced quad and definitely above average teams here

haywood taking down trezevant would surprise me...but it wouldnt blow me away...i dont see too many teams winning by clock or 4 TDs in this quad

trezevant has the best chance to do so no doubt...

'dhstennis'   I agree its the most balanced quad where any team can beat the other on any given nite .. kinda blew my mind Craigmont got the 4 seed  after week 10 after being seed 7 before the games were played ...good luck playing them ...i suppose yall will play them at Raeigh where they usually play their home games ..doesnt feel like a football game playing there ..expect  the ball will be pass pass pass with the Chiefs but ya never know ..... Trez just might get a surprise.with Haywood ; then again  any of the games may be surprises