Westview (8-3) hosts Hickman (8-3) {2nd Round}

If you knew anything about football you would know why fairview and Lewis were able to score in the rain. Lewis is always been know to run the ball well. And fairview is the same this year. Their both not much of a pass team this year for sure. It's a lot easier and safer to run the ball in the rain!

Fairview's not a passing team?

If you knew anything about football you would know why fairview and Lewis were able to score in the rain. Lewis is always been know to run the ball well. And fairview is the same this year. Their both not much of a pass team this year for sure. It's a lot easier and safer to run the ball in the rain!

a ctually fairview passed for most of that game.

Guys. I believe his point was... They did not have trouble that night bc they have a well established run game. Hickman lost their all state RB this year and the good back we had to replace him tore his ACL and has been out. Now we have a sophomore who is not well established yet. Our team relies on passing the ball. The pouring rain wet balls and muddy field kept us from ever establishing a pass game that night. We showed by whooping Camden for 3 quarters what kind of team we have. They scored both their late scores in the last few minutes of the 4th against a prevent defense. Now tell me how Camden can whoop east Hickman and then us whoop Camden and tell me how the rain didn't play a HUGE factor into our game plan and being able to put points on the board. We played with Lewis the whole first half as well... Second half Lewis turned it on and ran away with it. Talk about east all you want Lewis fans... I seem to remember y'all stomping them last year and us losing to them and then us beating you guys twice. It's not a matter of us not being able to score on a mediocre defense it's the fact that when east plays us they are no longer mediocre. It's a big county rival game. Mix that with a flood and you have two teams battling for field goals. Their coach opted to kick one and ours took a risk three times and lost all three.

Guys. I believe his point was... They did not have trouble that night bc they have a well established run game. Hickman lost their all state RB this year and the good back we had to replace him tore his ACL and has been out. Now we have a sophomore who is not well established yet. Our team relies on passing the ball. The pouring rain wet balls and muddy field kept us from ever establishing a pass game that night. We showed by whooping Camden for 3 quarters what kind of team we have. They scored both their late scores in the last few minutes of the 4th against a prevent defense. Now tell me how Camden can whoop east Hickman and then us whoop Camden and tell me how the rain didn't play a HUGE factor into our game plan and being able to put points on the board. We played with Lewis the whole first half as well... Second half Lewis turned it on and ran away with it. Talk about east all you want Lewis fans... I seem to remember y'all stomping them last year and us losing to them and then us beating you guys twice. It's not a matter of us not being able to score on a mediocre defense it's the fact that when east plays us they are no longer mediocre. It's a big county rival game. Mix that with a flood and you have two teams battling for field goals. Their coach opted to kick one and ours took a risk three times and lost all three.

# 7 played against East that night he didn't get hurt till a couple weeks later!  Good luck Friday! I hope you guys can win this one! Would be awesome if we both won and played each other next week! (Would be a huge crowd)

Edited by alltime
  • Upvote 1

Why all the who beat who? HC plays MW in a playoff game and none of the other stuff counts. If no.7 got hurt in the Camden game then they have won to my count 4 plus games since then, depending on at what point he was hurt. Hickman will travel Fri night and be prepared to fight as I know one of there coaches and he will have done his best to get prepared to play. East had a great year and congrats to Coach King but they are out, can we limit the conversation to what is relevant.