South Pittsburg vs Moore County (Moore man against that Smith man)

Geno

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasper should be giving thanks on Thanksgiving that The little South Pittsburg isn't any bigger. 

Does South Pittsburg have open enrollment for any student in Marion County to attend? I find it hard to believe that year after year a School with a enrollment of 249 can be that good with only local South Pittsburg kids. Every one wants to play for a winner. If this is true, as Marion County continues to improve, the shift of good talent could change.

I'm sure gonna try. Got some folks from the hill going up there to that Mountain Troll's stomping grounds tonight, but I'd rather go to South Pitt. I like watching that Lankford Boy Run. I hear he is getting some offers from some good schools.

BTW is Roy jumping out of a plane tonight? I'd sure like to see that!

I'm afraid the wings may be too slippery....but on second thought..Seriously I think the rain is suppose to end well before kickoff, but on a wet field I would expect Mitchell to have a great game...

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ITS GAMEDAY BABY!!!!!!!!! ITS GAMEDAY!! ONE MORE TIME!! ONE MORE TME!!! HELLLOOOO!!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!!

Its time to begin this journey boys! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! ONE GAME AT A TIME!!! THIS TIME ITS FOR REAL!!! FOR YOUR SENIORS THIS COULD BE IT BABY!!!! PUT THAT ORANGE AND BLACK ON AND REPRESENT BABY!!!! MAKE THEM REMEMBER WHEN THEY CAME TO SOUTH PITTSBURG!!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!

Yes the county is open enrollment. Through the years, both programs have had kids from the other place. You will see a difference after this year. We will probaby go through some lean years. SP has had a very good run from 2007-2013 for sure. Have a safe trip over tonight.

It's really not that many though that live in one town but play in the other. I would say less than 1%

PLAYOFF GAMEDAY. WIN OR START BASKETBALL. The Pirate ship is ready to set sail on that dangerous playoff water but you know WE AINT NEVER SCARED! Ok boys time for another stamp. Your stamp. So far you have endured getting 2 new coaches. One ran like a Kiffin i mean coward. Endured infighting and a terrible game. Youve endured skeptics and doubters some still on this thread. You've endured scumbags that tried to blame you and even call you out by names for stupid vandalism crap and your still standing strong. I'm proud of you and I stand behind you and anybody who doesn't better get out of the way. GO PIRATES.

Well said Legit.