Giles Co. @ Pearl Cohn

JAFO

Eminem said it best, you hate it but respect you've got to give us.

Time for ya to go jump on the blue Devil ship while its still a float.

I will eat my crow on this one because I never saw it coming.  I thought Pearl-Cohn was the eventual 4A state champs with the season that they'd had up to this point.  Great game by a very good Giles County football team.  I'm humbled to say the least....

Dime and Firebird, the fish sandwich was great. School very nice, the stadium one of the nicest we have played at and the folks just great. But if your gonna metal detect people you might should put someone behind the visitors stands about the 50 where the bushes start. People were popping under and over the fence like it s the Mexican border.

I will eat my crow on this one because I never saw it coming.  I thought Pearl-Cohn was the eventual 4A state champs with the season that they'd had up to this point.  Great game by a very good Giles County football team.  I'm humbled to say the least....

4a state champs...yea u should really read a paper or something outside of nashville...only pearl fans thought they were good...everyone else saw the scam for what it was...

Lol if you're overlooking White House then good luck to ya. White House will straight smack you in the mouth before you even know what happens, just ask Lexington who was overlooking White House as an easy win. White House is historically one of the best teams in the playoffs in the state of Tennessee. And best of luck to ya coming in to the house that the devils built next week.. not many make it out alive. You may have the better team athletically.. but heart beats talent and and White House proves that year in and out

get ready to be my new punch line of the week countryboy...maybe ull sack up and take my $100 bet

Ha....you guys just take care of business. We'll see you soon.... :ugeek:

yeah...bout that date...afraid im gona have to reschedule...something came up...

but u will get to play a very solid dyersburg team...should be a quality game...congrats on the win...thanks for holding up my end of the bet...too bad the pearl fans couldnt sack up...never knew a person to just turn down $100...oh well...im using it to bask in ur glory and bath in my sorrow presently

We wouldn't want it no other way. Make sure yall clean out ur locker before u leave. It would be a shame to do it after a butt whooping and long sad ride back to Giles.Yes the stadium is on the school campus. Don't act like yall don't remember where we are. Yall was just down here a couple years ago.

its 1am...got ur lockers cleaned out yet??? u had a lil more time to get the job done since u didnt have that long bus trip to deal with