Peabody @ TCA

BigBlacknGold

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does everybody see this going down? It's hard for me to say. It's gonna be a great game. I know TCA has a seriously good offense but have struggled stopping the run. We have a good run game but are streaky passing and have a stout defense. To me that spells a fun entertaining game.

I came to Hillcrest game tonight. Trenton has a lot of speed at RB and QB is also fast. Positive for TCA is that Trenton's backs are not that big. TCA has struggled with the bigger, stronger backs. Question is going to be whether TCA can catch their backs! They are very shifty and can break a long run very easily. I don't think Trenton's defense can stop TCA's balanced attack. As i stated in an earlier post it may be a high scoring affair!

I think a lot of people overlook TCA's run game. TCA has rushed for almost 2000 yards this year along with 2500 in passing. James Bond had 177 yards rushing against Riverside and Goldsmith is a threat everytime he touches it. If your safety focuses on our receivers the RB's will burn you. If your safety bites on play action the receivers will burn you. Our Defense has made key stops all year so don't count them out. They do tend to get gashed for big runs on occasion but then they buckle down and make the stop that is needed. Trenton will be a handful and could easily upset TCA. TCA 42-28.