Peabody @ TCA

BigBlacknGold

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intense you are correct, Parker can down right Boot It!!

He's not quite as good as Plunk was last year but trying to get there. I felt like kicking game was a huge advantage for Adamsville and felt like they would win any close games due to him. I think fans sometimes overlook this aspect of the game. While we have a good kicking game Adamsville has a phenomenal return game and that could be a difference maker in playoffs as well. Peabody didn't seem to have a real strong kicking game but did have a really solid return game.

Edited by TCAIntense

I hate to admit I'm pulling for the sweatervesters but I am! If they can pull it off it will be a fun next couple of weeks ! A show down with the mustangs wouldn't be good for the Lions ! No offense , just they are heavy run and that's the weakness of TCA

We'll just out score ya!! We will be wearing special made gold linen vests for the Stangs and Cards if we make it!! One of the Lions may have a t shirt underneath with a Blue Devil emblem!! Only the McNairy Countians will get that comment!!

How does everybody see this going down? It's hard for me to say. It's gonna be a great game. I know TCA has a seriously good offense but have struggled stopping the run. We have a good run game but are streaky passing and have a stout defense. To me that spells a fun entertaining game.

Should be a dandy! TCA by 12 Peabody ur defense is not as good as u think!

Cover the quick pass and contain Akin! And Peabody will have a chance ! If it comes down to kicking ! #5 is mr AuTOMaTic!

Don't forget about the run game!! It will bite you if you're not careful. 2000 yards in regular season. Forces the defense to cover our receivers one on one and if that happens look out! One thing that is also being overlooked is that TCA has a great pass defense. If they are able to stop the run on occasion and force you to pass they can really be tough. Got to stop the run first though!

Upset of the week. Trenton upsets the private school. Physical team gets it done in playoffs.

We have 235 kids in our HS. Don't see how that would be an upset if Trenton won. Trenton is athletic and fast and have a bunch more kids. If they win it would not be an upset. We are probably favored but it can't be by much. I still think its a 10 -14 point TCA win with the game being close the whole way.