Peabody @ TCA

BigBlacknGold

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zebra we're actually only allowing an average of 10 points a game and scoring around 35 a game. We do have a defense lineman out since the Halls game. Hoping he'll make a fast recovery he's a senior so it would be nice for him to get to play some more before his career is done.

I am pulling for the Tide but u will have to play 48 minutes because Tca is tough!

No MCL problem. He is fine and good to go. We have a DB that has a sprained MCL and will be out this game and most likely next game if we win. He could be back by semis. We did lose a top lineman to an ACL tear and LCL tear. He was injured in Riverside game and so was DB. We are banged up but that's the way it goes this time of year.

I agree 100%. Every team that is still playing has a few players that are banged up. You just wish that each team can be as close to 100% as they can as this should be a great game between two great teams.

I believe if TCA can tackle, then they will be fine. If they have not improved on D from the regular season then they may be in for a long night Congrats to Kyle Akin Mr Football finalist! Well deserved! Good Luck!

Tuffy, first of all I'm disappointed Zak was not a finalist. He really deserves it. We have seen more great backs this year than any team out there due to our schedule and he is the best bar none!! You are right about the tackling! We have some of the best coaches anywhere and they spend a lot of time on tackling but they can't tackle for the boys. The boys have to bow up and get a little mean! Good luck against Eagleville and hope Zak stays injury free.