Wayne Co vs Columbia Acad

wildcat89

I think WC comes out and does what they do best, pound the ball and get physical! Make Ca earn every yard!

I think Turnovers will be our biggest foe, if we play smart, limit penalties and take care of the ball the rest will fall into place!  WC's run game will be there we just need to take advantage of whatever CA gives us!  WC can also throw the ball if we need to and do it pretty well!  There are plenty of young men that have caught the ball all year when called on and they have only gotten better! WC's QB aint to shabby either, he is a threat to run or pass so he has to be accounted for every play, as well as a stout group of running backs that can run over or around you! WC's offensive and defensive lines have improved greatly since the last WC & CA game and I'm sure CA has improved some as well!  It's going to be a tough game for both teams and both communities should be proud of these young men win or lose!  "GO CATS"

I think Turnovers will be our biggest foe, if we play smart, limit penalties and take care of the ball the rest will fall into place! WC's run game will be there we just need to take advantage of whatever CA gives us! WC can also throw the ball if we need to and do it pretty well! There are plenty of young men that have caught the ball all year when called on and they have only gotten better! WC's QB aint to shabby either, he is a threat to run or pass so he has to be accounted for every play, as well as a stout group of running backs that can run over or around you! WC's offensive and defensive lines have improved greatly since the last WC & CA game and I'm sure CA has improved some as well! It's going to be a tough game for both teams and both communities should be proud of these young men win or lose! "GO CATS"

I totally agree, WC qb was like five of six for 185 yards and like 85 yards rushing last week. And did I mention he's a freshman!

I really wasnt being smart. I wish y'all had made the playoffs and WC could have got another shot. No matter what happens in the playoffs there's always going to be that sick feeling of losing to Cwood!

I had to get in a cheap shot. As far as that sick feeling.......you'll get used to it. And another cheap shot. JK. After watching our boys the last two games I think injuries weren't our biggest problem. Our coaches actually started running the ball instead of throwing it to the other team. They put the big Ware kid back at rb and he was a beast.

I totally agree, WC qb was like five of six for 185 yards and like 85 yards rushing last week. And did I mention he's a freshman!

WC's  football future looks great there is no doubt!  There are many present players and future players that are going to make some noise, and keep this program at a winning level!  "GO CATS"

Who said you were the underdog? You have the better record! The game is at home for you! I dont understand why you would think you are the underdog!

I fear the officiating might play into their hands. Its always fishy at CA. They won't stop the WC run, but WC may get a PI call every time CA throws it. Wouldnt shock me if this game goes two OTs.

I had to get in a cheap shot. As far as that sick feeling.......you'll get used to it. And another cheap shot. JK. After watching our boys the last two games I think injuries weren't our biggest problem. Our coaches actually started running the ball instead of throwing it to the other team. They put the big Ware kid back at rb and he was a beast.

There is one good thing that come from all the injuries Cwood endured this season," Experience"   There is nothing better than that for young players! You will be better for it there is no doubt!