Wayne Co vs Columbia Acad

wildcat89

Well to all you WC rednecks

Wayne county rednecks ain't going to have their home cookin refs tomorrow night taking seconds off the end of the game in the 4th quarter this time. Wildkittens at the end of their 9 lives. They are going down!  Ya'll will be on the hardwoods Tuesday, and not very good at that, I might add.

Edited by BobBBucks

Wayne county rednecks ain't going to have their home cookin refs tomorrow night taking seconds off the end of the game in the 4th quarter this time. Wildcats at the end of their 9 lives. They are going down!

Where have all you new posters come from? Every one that has just started posting have been overly bragging or crying about something, you are doing both. WC will show up and hit your boys in the mouth just like the last game and they won't be nothing you can do but sit back and watch! Edited by wildcat89

Wayne county rednecks ain't going to have their home cookin refs tomorrow night taking seconds off the end of the game in the 4th quarter this time. Wildkittens at the end of their 9 lives. They are going down! Ya'll will be on the hardwoods Tuesday, and not very good at that, I might add.

Your right BobBBuck ! CA will bring their own Zebra crew! Just ask us from Loretto who got screwed at CA! Wayne County will be behind on that issue but they will get the win! Go get the win Cats!

And they're on here crying about officiating! I think tssaa assigns the refs in the playoffs so maybe they won't have their own.

Your right BobBBuck ! CA will bring their own Zebra crew! Just ask us from Loretto who got screwed at CA! Wayne County will be behind on that issue but they will get the win! Go get the win Cats!

Are you seriously still talking about this? Maybe you should watch the film again.. You didn't get screwed, you just lost. Plain and simple. So quit crying about the refs and go focus on winning your game tomorrow.

Wayne county rednecks ain't going to have their home cookin refs tomorrow night taking seconds off the end of the game in the 4th quarter this time. Wildkittens at the end of their 9 lives. They are going down! Ya'll will be on the hardwoods Tuesday, and not very good at that, I might add.

Who can argue with that! Columbia Academy 35 - Wayne - 28