Loretto @ Eagleville

lowtn

Loretto will find it very difficult to score on Eagleville.  Eagleville is healthy and rested and will be solid on both sides of the ball as well as special teams.  Good luck to you but the eagles will be a tough out.  They have an experienced quarterback and a tailback that has rushed for almost 2,000 yards.  biggest thing is the experience of the coaching staff, very solid and business like.  I believe in pulling for your team but Eagleville wins this one...bet the house on it

Sorry to say this but Eville has played well to be 9-1. But you have a weak season schedule . The game will be close with Loretto winning by 10.

I will agree Eagleville has not played any type of extreme schedule; however they have beaten 4 playoff teams, and given up a combined 18 points to those teams. Loretto hasn't beaten anyone with a winning record; I combine that with the 25 PPG Loretto gives up and and say Eagleville wins (no disrespect meant just my opinion).