Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

LOL- Again, I had more playing time than you Sweet. Did Moore get that Knee prob worked out? If so, I am sure that a college football team  picked him up. Where is he playing- at Tech? MTSU? I mean he is the fastest in the Nation as someone just stated  earlier.

Moore runs track at ETSU

I think the future looks bright. I love the energy that Gaddis has and think the rising talent is good. I saw the Robertsville Jefferson game and the freshmen team was good. There is good talent coming up although linemen may be scarce. I look for us to much improved next year and then very young the following year. I'm most interested to see what happens at QB next year and what direction our offense takes.

Oak Ridge always has great Talent. No question about that. Discipline and getting most out of the talent has been what's got them in the past. I'm just keeping it real

Oak Ridge always has great Talent. No question about that. Discipline and getting most out of the talent has been what's got them in the past. I'm just keeping it real

I actually think that other teams have caught up with us and even passed us in the talent department. We have good talent but not great talent. I remember years when our talent was vastly superior to most all of our opponents but I don't see that so much any more. And the big difference is that we used to have two or three great athletes that very few other teams had. That's not the case right now. And I'm just keeping it real too.

Edited by catswild

In the 90's we had 3 very highly recruited SEC players on the same team. Not many teams in this state, let alone this side of the state can say they have ever had that before. We don't have near the talent we used to, but we still have enough talent to win and to even win titles, imo. It's such a shame we didn't win more then 1 title in the 90's. We definitely had the talent to, just not the TEAM and when I mean that their were ego's and the ME mentality involved in some of those teams. We have an influx of talent coming in in the next few years.

Edited by SweetScience

I hope we don't two platoon. Who will be QB is the number one question and I still say it comes down to whether Gaddis wants a runner or a thrower back there. I wish we had someone good at both. I also hope we find ONE running back who is a stud and feed him the ball but at last glance that guy will have to move in because I don't see him. The wide receiver problem is one I can live with.

I hope he puts our best players on the field and I don't care if they play both ways or not. I hope we go with a QB who can really run and can pass enough to keep the defense honest. I agree with you about the running back but I don't know who that guy is right now.

At wide receiver let's get the ball to Higgins, Mitchell, and Bonds.