Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

You all can have the BadMinton and Tiddly winks Trophies , we'll take all the ones that really matter , FOOTBALL . Even Baseball and Basketball is just something to play and keep in shape till FOOTBALL rolls around ! lol

How many championship rings do you have yourself as a player or coach? Fan rings don't count.

You all can have the BadMinton and Tiddly winks Trophies , we'll take all the ones that really matter , FOOTBALL . Even Baseball and Basketball is just something to play and keep in shape till FOOTBALL rolls around ! lol

A quality reply if you have an IQ of 14. Winning is winning. Any state title is tough to win. Baseball, basketball, track and soccer aren't watered down into 6 divisions like football.

How many championship rings do you have yourself as a player or coach? Fan rings don't count.

2 , how many you got ?? I was kidding about the other championships goofballs ... Although I do believe Football championships are far more important than any other ones , my opinion only .

More Important? Wow. I think those Ridger's who once respected you -will see you for what you are now..

I hope that none of our Less than- (State Champion) kids see your posts.

What an idiot you are..

Gee they'll see me as a guy who is a huge Football fan . You won't see me on a baseball or basketball thread ... I love Football .. And that is why Football is more important to me . Would you be willing to call me an Idiot to my face ?