Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

The coach you are referring to is Coach Bo Campbell, who did coach at Central in the past but left for family reasons.  Barger is a good coach but also inherited 20 something Seniors when Campbell left.  In my opinion, Campbell was one of the few coaches that was BUILDING the program in the right direction.  Why they did not hire him this last go around is beyond me. He was great when it came to caring about the kids academics and behavior.  Heck, he made my son and a lot of other players run for having Ds or Fs.  Ask my son or any other player that has ever played for him and they will tell you.  He is an ultimate players coach and always has a great coaching staff that follows him.  Heck, just look at ND the past two years, one of the best defenses around the area.

I would like Coach Cook to stay but he may go with Allen or he may look to go back up toward Rhea though. Now he may stay. The kids like him, but who knows. If you read the announcement from Mr. King it said with as I took it with Head coach experience. There are going to be some interesting inquiries. This time the school needs one to stay with them. I know a former Coach Bo Wallace put in for it when Allen did. He is now the defensive coordinator at Notre Dame and still teaches at Lakeview.
Personally I would like to see Coach Barger to come back but his wife would have to find a job own this way. Coach Barger was good and he really got this team turned around. He was good with the kids.

Personal finance weight training. P e

I heard Chip Strickland that already teaches at the school and has been a  head coach, at 2001 at CAK he went 0-8 and then in 2007 Oakdale and went 0-10, and only stayed 1 year has head coach ,could not see why Central would make that Hire, but a nice Guy with a 0 -18 record has a head Coach. That very promising.  

With the success Chattanooga Central is having, you really do need someone with experience to pick up where Coach Allen left off.  From my understanding, the coaching supplement in Chattanooga is pretty good, so yeah, it could attract some names.  One that comes to mind is Coach Moser, play caller at Sweetwater, who has had plenty of experience as a head coach at Midway.  Actually their are 4 former head coaches on that staff.  Mike Martin, formally of East Ridge and Meigs County, also could be a nice fit.  Mike Zeller, could be a name that pops up, he turned around the Lenoir City program, 18 years head coaching experience.  LC has made the playoffs 4 years running and that's in a district with Maryville and West.  Good luck with your search, I hope the right choice will be made.

Wasn't campbell an assistant coach at Tyner for a year or two also? 

I do not believe so.  I think he has only coached at Central, LFO, and now ND.  He is a very good coach and well liked by many other coaches in the area.  He still takes my son out to eat with about 5 other ex-Central athletes every Christmas time (and he pays).  I believe our kids at Central need someone like him, who truly cares (whether it is him or not).  Best of luck in the hiring process.   

Ok. i may have been thinking of someone else.   I think his resume sounds good enough although a quick search showed that wins were very hard to come by during his tenure at central.  

It will be interesting hearing all the names that will come and go.   

Interestingly enough, as i searched Campbell i found an article that said Benny Monroe was very close to be hired at Central once before but could not agree on fiances. what makes that interesting is i heard his name mentioned about 2 months ago as interested in the job and i thought it was completely ridiculous.