SHOULD COACH CLARK STEP DOWN ... "KINGSPORT DB"

kingindian33

This literally may be the most stupid topic in the history of this website.  It gives voice to the deeply uneducated, frustrated with lack of achievement in their own lives (many of whom never played football in high school, and certainly didn't play it in college).  None of these people could draw up or protect a zone blitz or perimeter passing scheme.  You can't fix stupid, but here's a thought for those of you so critical of Coach Clark. Keep your money!  If you think you aren't getting the bang for your buck.......keep your money.  You obviously think you have "bought" yourself a voice.....news flash.....YOU DIDN'T! 

You wouldn't be a fan if you didn't want to see your team do great.I'm not on the school board or the AD at DB,so if I was the biggest Coach Clark fan or even the biggest hater,I'm not the one,or is 99.99% of the people on coacht, to say coach and his staff, that by the way { I do very much like} could keep their jobs or go to another local school that does really suck every year.So this is more like a bunch of people trying to hang someone on gunsmoke while Mat has them in his jail.It's just a bunch of BS that's not going to help the young men get ready in the off season and get fired up for next year.Until we have another coach,I will be behind the one we have and his staff.Yes,everyone has their own opinion and are welcome to them on coacht,and this is Batman's opinion.

Edited by BatmanDB

It's time and past time for a change because the program reminds me of how UT played in Fulmers last years and how he dolphins played during Shulas last years ad how the cowboys played in Landrys last years and how the indians played during Walton's last years Fans don't have any confidence that the coach will win a tough game anymore and you can see that in the coaches to they don't think they can win when it comes to finishing a game a coach shouldn't stay coaching when his coaching is holding the team back even tho the talent is good enough to win those games

It's time and past time for a change because the program reminds me of how UT played in Fulmers last years and how he dolphins played during Shulas last years ad how the cowboys played in Landrys last years and how the indians played during Walton's last years Fans don't have any confidence that the coach will win a tough game anymore and you can see that in the coaches to they don't think they can win when it comes to finishing a game a coach shouldn't stay coaching when his coaching is holding the team back even tho the talent is good enough to win those games

I have a bunch of capitol letters and periods in my desk if you ever need to borrow some. Just let me know.

I don't remember a single person uttering a single word about Clark steping down last year. Everybody knew DB would be down this year yet some people I guess figured Clark should be able to pull off some kind of miracle. There was a time there between 2005- 2010 that I (along with many others) was critical of his play calling. I knew he could do better because I watched him do it pryor to 2005. I think he's done a pretty good job in the past 3 years. DB probably lost the Science Hill game because of being in the wrong formation there at the end but all the other games this year were lost because of mistakes by "players". DB had a chance to win every game this year all the way up to 5 minutes to go in every game. They played the whole season without a "true quarterback" And played half the season without the one player that was supposed to cary the team this year. If DB could of just cut their mistakes in half they would probably be going into Maryville undefeated Friday night. And everybody would be patting Clark on the back.

Maybe not the best examples with a couple of teams.How long has it been since Fulmer got fired now.How long has it been since the Dolphins won it all.The Cowboys did have some good years with a couple of the Jones boys but I swear I can't remember when they won it all last.Sometimes a change might be good but sometimes you back up a step or two.

Edited by BatmanDB