Bearden Volleyball

PhillyAl

BBV I was simply responding to Philly comments slamming coach Foster, the Catholic coach AND the CAK coach. I get it, her daughter didn't get to play at Bearden and she's mad. But the attacks on the guy and his club are awful. I was just pointing out that she disrespects ALL coaches, and not just hers.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After having much of a club season under his belt all question about the Bearden coach have been answered. He is THE driving force in Knoxville volleyball. He has solidified his position as the best high school coach now, and maybe ever, in the Knoxville area and his club is THE club in town. Thanks coach Dave, for all that you are doing.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunatley orcat is losing credibilty with every post. When you say things please back them up with some good factual arguments. So let's get a question out there.

Since club season is done for the majority of KVA teams and the K2 teams have some tournaments left (not many). How did things go this year with your clubs? Did your team underachieve or overachieve? Did your club operate as advertised? How about recruiting? Did it go as expected for your daughter? Let's hear what you have to say. I'm sure the directors will be reading.