Bearden Volleyball

PhillyAl

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are not attacks. They are opinions. You have one, he has one, she has one, they have one, everbody has one.

The coach before him won at Bearden. Do you think she was a great volleyball coach?

Listen. People chose to do what they want. That's all fine. Be ready for the consequences when you chose the wrong thing. The wrong thing is YOU DON"T PUSH ASIDE YOUR HIGH SCHOOL TEAM TO ADVANCE YOUR NEW CLUB!!! That's what he did.

Clubonly and ORCAT

First of all neither of you know what went on at Bearden. Of course if your daughters play at KVA, common sense would tell you that you are getting one side of the bearden story. You are not going to hear anything negative at KVA from Bearden volleyball parents. You realize that don't you? Club only you say at the end "if you only knew some of the truth". On the contrary sir. If you only knew some of the truth. You do not want me to come on here and tell you "the truth". This is not sour grapes. My daughter does not need high school volleyball to get recruited. No girl needs high school volleyball to get recruited. That's why all of our daughters are playing club. So what I'm trying to say is I don't care about high school volleyball but what I do care about is a coach taking care of his high school volleyball team before any other team. Because that is the team he took charge of and made a committment to first. Believe me sir. You don't want "the truth" about the Bearden coach to come out on this forum. So the best thing for you is to forget about it. Go to your club and enjoy your time with your daughter. Believe that there is only one side to the story and be happy.

Philly this is sad. It is a volleyball forum but you use it to attack your coach and his family, who is a great player, and to shamelessly promote one local club over another.

You attack EVERYONE.

I simply asked you to name three coaches at the high school level that you think are good coaches. Just three. And you couldn't do it. You either know zero about vb or you are so blinded by hate because your daughter didn't get to start that you refuse to admit that there is good out there. I hope it is the first.

There are several great coaches out there and Knoxville VB is finally catching up. The Bearden coach and several others are working to help girls like your daughter and my sister get better.

I know it's sad when your child doesn't get to play. It hurts. But sports are competitive and that is a life lesson. Maybe if she will work hard in club and over the summer she will get good enough next year to compete for playing time. If not, that's ok too.

Until you name three everybody is just going to write you off as a bitter stage mom.