Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

Grreeneville by 35+ Clock running 4th quarter.

Mr whomever your sorry rumpus is/ My son played on one of those teams Greeneville beat. I still am not bowing to greeneville. Im sure once next season starts they will be the enemy again. (actually they better hope they don't meet the cyclones again) Im just simply posting facts. They are way better than I thought or most people thought. Including you. It is simply just a wait and see. It took the falcons the entire game to finally get rid of South. Well you will be disposed of rather quickly Friday. 

Cry about weather all you want. Cry about cold all you want. Cry about and blame it on whatever you wish. It changes nothing facts are facts.  

Im being a realistic everyone can think this will be the game of the year. Wrong it will be another Greeneville blowout.

Edited by Woodby30

Mark Packet is Fulton's waterboy...

Barb, I saw where you posted that your father was a former football coach in MS.  If you don't mind me asking what school did he coach.  I am pretty familiar with that area, and actually have an uncle that was a coach in MS, and has been inducted into the MS High School Hall of Fame.

Barb, I saw where you posted that your father was a former football coach in MS.  If you don't mind me asking what school did he coach.  I am pretty familiar with that area, and actually have an uncle that was a coach in MS, and has been inducted into the MS High School Hall of Fame.

It was in the 1800's. He wouldn't know him..... :roflolk:

(just kidding barb before you "fire snot" me)..... :thumb:

I would prefer to keep information about my family as generic as possible for the privacy's sake.But he coached for 40 years in several schools inNorth Mississippi. Mom's brother coached in Memphis for just as long.

Grreeneville by 35+ Clock running 4th quarter.

Mr whomever your sorry rumpus is/ My son played on one of those teams Greeneville beat. I still am not bowing to greeneville. Im sure once next season starts they will be the enemy again. (actually they better hope they don't meet the cyclones again) Im just simply posting facts. They are way better than I thought or most people thought. Including you. It is simply just a wait and see. It took the falcons the entire game to finally get rid of South. Well you will be disposed of rather quickly Friday. 

Cry about weather all you want. Cry about cold all you want. Cry about and blame it on whatever you wish. It changes nothing facts are facts.  

Im being a realistic everyone can think this will be the game of the year. Wrong it will be another Greeneville blowout.

It will be another Greeneville blowout, they'll just be on the losing end this time : )

Edited by Bill4volz

Im sorry but Fulton is gonna destroy these chumps from Redneck,TN. I graduated in 09 and the Green Divas have no chance and yall even have open enrollment and yall still aren't on our level..I cant believe we actually have to waste our time with you chumps. Fulton 56 Green Divas 3. At the end of the day we are the mighty falcons and yall are the little green divas.

No way anyone could underestimate the Devils, cause they have told everyone all year long just how good they are......but the happiest person in the state Saturday morning will be the GreenEViLLE High School boys basketball coach.....He will finally have his full team together.  I can already hear the sqeaking of the basketball sh'oes on the wood floor.....

--------------------------------------------------------

::::::: + 10  Comment of this thread ............ Fixed it fer you .barb

I noticed the Fulton field was an overly exaggerated convex shape. I have never seen a field with such a difference in elevation between the centerline and the sidelines. Did the field have drainage issues at some point in the past and therefore was re-sculpted to eliminate this issue? Or, has it always been this way? The slope from centerline to sideline was much more pronounced than any other field I have seen. Just curious.