Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

Greeneville fans, you guys have a solid football team. We shouldn't have played each other tonight. We should have played for the state championship, your season should not be over yet. That defense of yours did a great job in the third quarter. I was impressed.

How did Greeneville compare to South?

Funny on the broadcast: one guy, "well Greeneville's fans really travelled well"....uncontrolled , prolonged laughter by both, then the other says "yea at least they travelled well"...more laughter.

Those guys ought to be a little more neutral if they're going to do the broadcasts.

I listened to a few games tonight and believe me when I say, they ALL are very biased towards their home team which I understand, but it really almost makes you not want to listen, it gets pretty sickening at times.....lol

• Upvote 1

Well, my prediction where right on.  I told Greenville to be prepared for the east tennessee Tavon Austin, which was Xavier Hawkins.  This kid wasnt offered by Oregon State for nothing.  He has been on a tear all year.  I hate Rollins wasnt available, cause it would been a real long nite for Greenville if he played.  Green showed good class but the stomping on the Falcon in the beginning was a little to disrespectful.  They did take the lost with pride.  They where a good team but there coach killed them with that fake type punt.  He made some bad choices as a coach.  Greenville corners was alot slower than what i expected but the better team one.  Greenville, may need to get some tougher teams on schedule in future. Teams with more speed.  Good game though Greenville.  May be next year!

Well we didn't have our starting RB, a guy that has more TD's and total yards than Hawkins does. I don't think we're as good as we were two weeks ago, can't be when you lose that type of production. Still good enough to beat #2 in 4A by 20. Healthy we could beat Maryville. Right now I doubt it.

we also didnt have Stokes on D-Line either.  If Rollins would have played i believe it would have been 50 or more pts for fulton easy

After I had to watch a you tube video of some fat bald guy telling me it's personal, then I have to read all this crap about g-ville bringing the lame train, you green field fan running off at the lips for 12 months! Then, the green team thinks the can come to our house and disrespect us by stomping on our falcon? Really? And then green 22 says the falcon fans are disrespectful? Really ? Grow a set, then come see us next year! Heck, you even had me believing you were fast, big, and athletics! Don't worry about eating all the crow, you just had a good taste of falcon baby!

Never thought id say this cause im not much of a devil fan either but Devils hit them in the mouth and shut them up

wow… look who decided to jump off the bandwagon when you thought Fulton would lose. I believe you've been accused of being one of those falcon friends running their mouth. You've even started a Fulton thread before. Nuff said Judas… go back to you original team.