Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

No doubt Coach Ballard has proven himself to be a great Coach , my question is to the Greeneville fans , does it bother you guys that your Team went and Jumped on the Falcon Pre-Game ?? It really seemed like the Greeneville coaches didn't mind the team doing that . Just curious if you guys have no problem with that ? 

Greenville has done that before !

No doubt Coach Ballard has proven himself to be a great Coach , my question is to the Greeneville fans , does it bother you guys that your Team went and Jumped on the Falcon Pre-Game ?? It really seemed like the Greeneville coaches didn't mind the team doing that . Just curious if you guys have no problem with that ? 

I'm thinking a coach named Bear would put his smokes out on UT's field just to pizz the Vols off.It's all in how a coach thinks he can get inside another teams head I guess.Maybe make them so mad that they will do something stupid and get a few extra flags.I think you should go out before the game and shake hands at the toss.Beat the hail out of each other and then shake hands after the game and go home.It's fine to get the players fired up but I would always try to respect the other teams field,players,stadium ECT.Jumping on a painted bird is one thing,but when someone cuts a teams bus tires the way it happened a few years ago to Greeneville at the state title game,that's a whole different story.Whoever done that should be in jail for attempted murder.

From the outside looking in, last nights game probably wasn't Greenevilles best but it goes to show you, SPEED is very hard to overcome. When you add size, good coaching and player decisions then there's a recipe for Winning. Both teams are good, with very good fan bases. I have went and watched several good schools play this season and of them all Fulton has to have the fastest skill players I've seen. Hawkins reminded me of Malik Foreman. Maryville was the best team I had seen up until last night. Good Luck to both team in the future!

What is interesting is that Greeneville did not have to deal with two players. One was Rollins who was hands down faster than Hawkins. And one of their defensive front was out due to the game with SS as well. If these two players had been healthy then it would have been a massacre' compared to what it was. I picked Greeneville to win because I felt they were more balanced after seeing both play. SS shut down Fulton's inside rushing game. And limited their passing game to short tosses. Meanwhile, SS ran effectively up the gut on Fulton. Regardless of how good you think Hawkins was, Rollins was 2 TD's better. If those 2 players played it would have been worse. And was one of the reasons I picked Greeneville to win.

BARB. Where r you

Got in from Memphis at 2am. Spent the entire game in the airport in ATL,cussing my stupid smart phone because the Tunein app wouldn't open WGRV. I don't believe I have talked trash since Betsy so I have no crow to eat. I wasn't about to call this one since I missed the prediction on Betsy by a td. All I have to say is if trezevant gets past Giles, the Falcons better give them a proper east Tennessee scrubbin'.

Falcon defense just added some hair on their chest tonight. There were no sharks in the water, I saw no snot fire, and we were far from ever being dominated. For two big offensive showdowns, it was a defensive battle that Fulton won hands down and sealed the victory. 

Greeneville's a good team, but I will admit that I bought into the hype and expected a better Greeneville team.  One that was at least capable of whooping' our Apples as Big Vol Daddy said. No disrespect intended, but I have to say that Sullivan South was a much more physical team and I don't see Greeneville winning that matchup either. I scratch my head and wonder how Elizabethton beat Sullivan South and then lost so convincingly to Greeneville. 

Being Disrespectful???  Don't even let me get started on the home town disrespecting the visitors. Don't think you had any Fulton Fans sitting in the visitors side taunting as the game went on, nor did we shout out your players and coaches throughout the game. However, the tonight's biggest disrespect didn't happen when Greeneville stomped on the falcon. It was everyone thinking Fulton was a 1 or 2 man show incapable of winning without Rollins.  Losing Rollins and Stokes were big losses to both offense and defense, and yes... If you thought Hawkins was fast, Rollins would have likely added a few more long touchdown runs. However, our eleven guys stood together and proved they win as a team. An effective offense goes to plan B and can be just as effective. Rollins is out and boom… Meet Mr Tate.  Our offensive unit executed when they needed to and never let Greeneville feed off of their momentum. Fulton was harder hitting, more punishing, and played without two strong players. With that being said, Congratulations Falcons! You made a lot of people proud of your resilience and you played like the proven State Champions. 

Hey Refs… take next week off! Once again you blew you whistle as if you wanted your kids to see you on TV. Lousy job for both teams.

And Finally! Hey Catholic….Bring on the harry-legged bagpipe lady! 

I don't know...but I think this Fulton fans' roots run deep. Take it for what you will.

Got in from Memphis at 2am. Spent the entire game in the airport in ATL,cussing my stupid smart phone because the Tunein app wouldn't open WGRV. I don't believe I have talked trash since Betsy so I have no crow to eat. I wasn't about to call this one since I missed the prediction on Betsy by a td. All I have to say is if trezevant gets past Giles, the Falcons better give them a proper east Tennessee scrubbin'.

The Falcons will have to scrubb Giles. T High will be dribbling..... :o