Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

Now thAt you say that, he was walking ackwardly during much of the game. I thought it might be a shoulder issue.

33 was walking gingerly too ..after gettin slammed on his back the 1st time he ran the ball .. then gettin hit and fumbling .. these kids play on adrenalin .. dont doubt the RB played thru a injury .. Rollins got leg hurt in 1st qtr  against SS and played till 4th qtr ... 

And obviously, at the time, I , like everyone else, thought Fulton was untouchable. SS was up 2 TD's on 'Betsy and lost their RB/CB...the same one we lost at Fulton. And then South started getting sloppy. Next thing you know 'Betsy has the lead. And yes, all wanted to play Greeneville. But I can't help but think that the pre-game antics towards Fulton struck a nerve...a nerve turned into a presidence. Remeber Fulton was without 2 starters. But we all support Fulton all the way.

When he hits adversity his play calling leaves a lot to be desired. If we weren't in the almighty BRAC, not sure he could cut the "mustard". My opinion, whether you like it or not, I don't care.

Maybe you do care since you chimed in bro. If's and butt's were candies and nuts.. you know the rest. Fair weather fan. Probably one of those that stayed home in the 1st round because of the opponent and it was cold outside. Well guess what the players noticed that the stands were empty and they were disappointed. 

Oh yes.....tremendously. We are all very gracious. And at least 3 of your starters should be playing for other teams. Good thing y'all didn't 'leave them behind'. Oh and your all-star team still couldn't get it done

Lets see what you know. Whats the #'s (No Names)of the players that should be playing for other teams?

I'm thinking a coach named Bear would put his smokes out on UT's field just to pizz the Vols off.It's all in how a coach thinks he can get inside another teams head I guess.Maybe make them so mad that they will do something stupid and get a few extra flags.I think you should go out before the game and shake hands at the toss.Beat the hail out of each other and then shake hands after the game and go home.It's fine to get the players fired up but I would always try to respect the other teams field,players,stadium ECT.Jumping on a painted bird is one thing,but when someone cuts a teams bus tires the way it happened a few years ago to Greeneville at the state title game,that's a whole different story.Whoever done that should be in jail for attempted murder.

Well Batman to tell the truth that's why it surprised me so much because Greeneville had seen first hand what it looks like to be totally disrespectful to another team , after that fiasco against Trezevant it amazes me that a Greeneville coach would want his team doing something like that . I found it totally uncalled for and changed the way I feel about Greeneville to be honest . You could see Greeneville coaches smiling , what if a fight had broken out ? That could of gotten very very bad real quick . I wish they would stop saying he coached with Quarles if he's ok with that Crap . 

Lets see what you know. Whats the #'s (No Names)of the players that should be playing for other teams?

Not naming numbers because numbers have names. I'll give you a hint though.....I said starters, not players. If you follow or are involved with GHS at all, you'll have a good idea of the #'s you desire. And truthfully, there could be more. Just 3 off the top of my head. And I know of a few more that are non-starters /underclassmen. Not spreading unfounded rumors; look at your roster and you'll see