Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

Well if you watched bvd's video you would clearly see that's where Fulton gathered around and the altercation started. Watch pregame video of the georgia georgia tech game from yesterday and you will see both teams jumping up and down like Greeneville was. It's a common thing in football to show readiness and such

LOL , Hilarious ... Maybe the Greeneville Boys were so Excited to see them Fulton Boys and they came running up to them to say Howdy fellers and were so excited they started Jumping for joy ...  :mrgreen:

Just checked this out and wanted to say that it is a little foolish to think they were stomping the falcon. They were jumping up and down showing they were ready, like you see happening on tv with some college rivalries. The falcon is just where the altercation happened. No disrespect was intended

You signed up to make this post?  It is over and done with, the green team did it, and then got their butt whipped by what is shaping up to be a team that is not what it was earlier in the year.  If that is the way your kids want to act, so be it, that is about what people expect from them anyway.  Personally, I would have rather my team showed that they were too focused on the task of winning the game to pay attention to what the other team was doing, and come out and make a big fool of themselves. Just my opinion though.

You signed up to make this post?  It is over and done with, the green team did it, and then got their butt whipped by what is shaping up to be a team that is not what it was earlier in the year.  If that is the way your kids want to act, so be it, that is about what people expect from them anyway.  Personally, I would have rather my team showed that they were too focused on the task of winning the game to pay attention to what the other team was doing, and come out and make a big fool of themselves. Just my opinion though.

As a Devil fan that spent well over half the game on the sidelines I would like to make a few comments.

I am 100% sure that "this year" the Falcons are the better team.

I am 100% sure that the jumping and screaming at mid-field not only looked foolish, it was foolish.

I am 100% sure that it never even occurred to the players that they were on the Falcon.  They were there because that is were the Falcon football team was.  It was a poor attempt to show that they were fired up and ready to play too.  I also don't think the Falcon players had an issue with it because of the way they handled themselves and the game.

Falcon's field they have every right to take center stage to pump up themselves and their crowd.

I too would have preferred the Devils simply turn their backs and continue their warm up.  As I recall from a long time ago Emmitt Smith was asked why he doesn't dance or spike the ball when he scores.  His answer was "Coach told me to act like I had been there before"  We (I say we because I am former Devil player and have other ties to the school) didn't act like we had been there before.  Instead of psyching out the Falcons we did it to ourselves.

I am a huge fan of the team and the coaches.  I have nothing but respect for the job they are doing on and off the field.  If this is the worst mistake we make, we've got it made.

As a Devil fan that spent well over half the game on the sidelines I would like to make a few comments.

I am 100% sure that the jumping and screaming at mid-field not only looked foolish, it was foolish.

I am 100% sure that it never even occurred to the players that they were on the Falcon.  They were there because that is were the Falcon football team was.  It was a poor attempt to show that they were fired up and ready to play too.  I also don't think the Falcon players had an issue with it because of the way they handled themselves and the game.

Falcon's field they have every right to take center stage to pump up themselves and their crowd.

I too would have preferred the Devils simply turn their backs and continue their warm up.  As I recall from a long time ago Emmitt Smith was asked why he doesn't dance or spike the ball when he scores.  His answer was "Coach told me to act like I had been there before"  We (I say we because I am former Devil player and have other ties to the school) didn't act like we had been there before.  Instead of psyching out the Falcons we did it to ourselves.

I am a huge fan of the team and the coaches.  I have nothing but respect for the job they are doing on and off the field.  If this is the worst mistake we make, we've got it made.

Great post.....good to see there is a Devil fan that will just call it what it was, a mistake, and not try to play the blame game and find a reason or excuse as to why it happened.  We all make mistakes, the important part is learning from them, hopefully the coach will use that as a "what not to do" in a certain situation.  The better way to oblige them if they were yapping that mouth, would have been to whip their butt on the field, not play right into their hands and get your mind off of your task before the game even started. Best wishes to you and your team, sir...again, great post.

Great post.....good to see there is a Devil fan that will just call it what it was, a mistake, and not try to play the blame game and find a reason or excuse as to why it happened. We all make mistakes, the important part is learning from them, hopefully the coach will use that as a "what not to do" in a certain situation. The better way to oblige them if they were yapping that mouth, would have been to whip their butt on the field, not play right into their hands and get your mind off of your task before the game even started. Best wishes to you and your team, sir...again, great post.

I don't disagree with this. I only disagree with the idea it was them thinking about jumping up and down to disrespect the falcon on the field. I'm sorry jake but I didn't realize these threads had expiration dates and am going to state my opinion Edited by GreeneAndWhite

Great post .... Im in agreement that the Greeneville kids probably didnt realize they were on Falcon but was perceived that way ...  and Fulton coaches are glad they did it , Greeneville coaches wish they hadnt ... but wahtever greeneville said Falcons were chirping about cant be any worse that the BVD video of Greeneville players standing on thier 50 at home against Betsy and shouting blood makes the grass grow .. KILL KILL .. and pointing at the players from other team. Enough said ... so dont blame the Falcons for it ... Greeneville I think planned to go to midfield during warmups .. I even heard that a Greeneville coach blew a whistle to signal when to go to midfield .. its over and donr with but will restate .. Falcon coaches glad it happened and Greeneville coaches wish it hadnt.