Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

I know these Yellow Jackets want to play Marion County! They don't want to advance by forfeit or by a disqualification! These boys have earned the right to be where they are, and then some! And they will be bringing it tonight! We wish the Marion County team a safe trip, and feel for the boys situation. But when the whistle blows, you will experience Trousdale County Football on the Creekbank and will know what football is all about!!! Good luck to you!

For you Seven I just hope its a good game and the Warriors can win because I know those guys....but for Slim....I really really really want the Warriors to win :mrgreen:

Nothing but respect for the Yellow Jackets, Great program and these kids are always deserving. Its got to be one of the hardest working small public schools in the state. I'll be pulling hard for the YELLOW JACKETS.

That being said, I've got nothing against Marion Co. Do wiish the leadership had been a little better. The kids deserve more.

There will be a train in Trousdale tonight, but it will be called the Kenyon Harper Express!!!! Got 2 choices: Jump on or be ran over!!!!! Toot Toot!!!!

Nice one. if he is as strong as zeman than it should be a great game to watch because I think zeman is one of the toughest backs I have seen to be tackled. Marion 21 trousdale 14. Hope both teams come out injury free