Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

The kids at Marion are classy kids. You won't see any of that type stuff. They will play hard from whistle to whistle.

I agree, and the coaches that will be there will take them up there to win and have a good reputation when it comes to sportsmanship. 

If TC gets a decent lead in the 3rd, I would pull the starters as fast as possible as this could get ugly and TC doesn't have the depth to loose a player the following week for fighting.

What kind of mess is this?  When that Moore man played that McCurry man, those boys were real good sports.  Just because they had a bunch of dipstick coaches up there does not mean these are bad boys.  I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and I think these boys might beat that Creasy man.  I garuntee you that Creasy man was training for that McCurry mans secrets and now he has no idea about this Richards man secrets.  You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this?  When that Moore man played that McCurry man, those boys were real good sports.  Just because they had a bunch of dipstick coaches up there does not mean these are bad boys.  I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and I think these boys might beat that Creasy man.  I garuntee you that Creasy man was training for that McCurry mans secrets and now he has no idea about this Richards man secrets.  You think im joking but im not.

Thanks Roy...that post is very much appreciated...

well tc dont care if it a middle school coach or Nick Sabanon the sideline we coming to play bottom line . you think im joking im not .... lol