Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

Show time in 23 hours! I say Trousdale takes this one. They seem to play great in November and December.

You are correct, and I hope both teams play there best!!! MCRoadWarrior hopes the CreekBank is ready for the Warriors, because the CreekBank is all this group of young men have focused on all week. Their work ethic has been great! Go ahead and put 10 in the box, Marion is going to pound the rock!!!!!

Marion wins!! 21 13

Go Warriors!!!!

Edited by MCRoadWarrior
  • Upvote 1

You are correct, and I hope both teams play there best!!! MCRoadWarrior hopes the CreekBank is ready for the Warriors, because the CreekBank is all this group of young men have focused on all week. Their work ethic has been great! Go ahead and put 10 in the box, Marion is going to pound the rock!!!!!

Marion wins!! 21 13

Go Warriors!!!!

Marion wins!! 21 13

Go Warriors!!!!

Maybe 11... :popcorneater: